• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

USA TODAY draft letter to Barack Obama

Started by securpro, November 05, 2008, 10:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

I agree whole heartedly, but wouldn't you think the government would be pushing the same issue?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nailbender

He's rhe Anti-Christ. Has everybody under a spell I tell ya! :shck:

KySongDog

All I can say is.........pass the salt.   This ought to be good.

:corn:

centerfire_223

I think we are just going to have to suck it up.... we are stuck with this pecker head for at least 4 years.  :sad2:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Bopeye

I'm a citizen of the great and sovereign state of Tennessee which was the only state that voted in a majority Republican senate this election.  Barack Hussein Obama did not receive any electoral votes from Tennessee for president.
I took an oath to support and defend the US Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.  So anyone supporting Marxist ideas or treading on any portion of the Constitution, to include any infringments to the 2nd Amendment, will be in violation of my oath and will therefore be deemed an enemy of the State.....

you fellers have a good day....

PS- don't ask my brethren to kill haji one day and vote for him the next day.....  :noway:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

LORDDAL

amen Brother Bop ................ heres one more thing to think about just think what happened to the last President who Hailed from Illinois first he Invaded his own country and then ................. I think we all learned the and then part in school  :wo:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff