• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Sportsmen Wary of Obama

Started by FinsnFur, November 20, 2008, 08:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Sportsmen Wary of Obama Admin Hiring Questionnaire
The incoming Obama Administration appears to be throwing cold water on job applicants that own firearms.  In a questionnaire for potential new employees, question 59 should send shivers up the spines of sportsmen.

(more here)
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Stupid $(*%!^(+ Really P!$$3$$ me 0ff Freakin %^&%$##@$$%%^&***(^&%^$%%##%@$*)((&%^$%#%&
Impeach the badturrd for disrimination!!!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Isn't he a daisy?  :doh2:

I thought a bunch of those ignant bastids said he was for the 2nd amendment?  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The dad gum sheeple of this world crack my arse up. Can't wait until this powder keg really blows the heck up.  :yoyo: :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Just the thought of him still breathing sends shivers up my spine.   :sad:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

"Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage."

How  IT  caused injury???   :roflmao:   Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than the guns in my safe!   

They demonize guns in the first step to taking them away folks.   Buy your AR now if'n ya want one.   Get some ammo.   Doom, gloom and the end of mankind as we know it is upon us.   

(not really, but close.  :biggrin:  )

pitw

Well guy's we've been dealing with gun control up here for awhile now.  The liberal's put in a long gun registry to make itt easy for the cop's to know who had the gun's [didn't work].  It has cost a pile of money and heart aches.  We elected the conservative's [minority government] and one of their promises was to scrap the registry but it hasn't happened yet :madd:.  The one way they [gun control activist's] go after our gun's is to take aim at piece's of the big picture.  We lost the right to own any pistol's with calibre's between .25 and .37.  Also they took out short barrel pistol's under 4" in length and automatic weapon's.  They also put in place broad power's for the cop's to enter a residence under the pretense that there could be a firearm there.  Doesn't matter if you want or use some gun's, fight for the right to them all or they will pick you apart.
Barry
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

DANG RIGHT BARRY!!!  :yoyo:

I think you should be able to own a L.A.W. rocket or M2 50 cal machine gun if you want too. If you break the law with it, well then treat it like any other criminal. Damn dumb anti gun wackos!  :argh: :madd:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free