• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Unusual Howler

Started by Rich, February 09, 2008, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich

Here is a photo of a very unusual coyote howler that I have decided to place on the auction block. Although this little beauty is only seven inches long, with a 2" diameter up front, the realistic tone and ear piercing volume is almost unreal. The howler will come with a parachute cord lanyard of either black or camo color. I will start the auction off with my bid of 70.00. Five day auction should do it.  :innocentwhistle:

Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Rich

Other side of same howler.
Foxpro Field staff

ninthinning

Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Rich

The auction is nearly over according to MY clock.  Old 9th gonna win this one?    :biggrin:
Foxpro Field staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Ninth,

You did get a nice looking call there from Rich.  If I were not retired, I might have had that one at my house.

Nice work Rich.

Jerry

ninthinning

She's a beauty, very proud to win this one.
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Rich

Ninth,

You will probably howl in so many coyotes with that thing that it will scare ya.  :laf:
Foxpro Field staff

ninthinning

I sell a lot of his calls, they're very popular.  Everybody who buys one sends me nice email about how they love the Cronk calls.
I'm surprised mine was the only bid on this call.
9th

vvarmitr

:argh: HOW DID I MISS THIS!  :madd:

What a wild looking horn Rich.  Would you happen to know what breed of cattle that was from?  :wo:

Rich

vvarmitr,
I ain't sure which breed of cow it was, but I am betting that it was a "Horny" one.
Foxpro Field staff