• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

face mask or camo paint

Started by HaMeR, March 07, 2011, 05:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markTNhunter

FACE MASK i hate trying to get that greasy a-- paint off and i like to stop on the way home for be :eyebrownod: a pop too

Frogman

A few weeks ago I went to a coyote seminar at Great Outdoors near Ripley WV.  They had these neat camo hats with the face mask attached to the front of the hat where the sweat band was.

The face mask just hangs down in front of your face as you can see in the above photos.  You can put your mouth call under the mask and call with the call covered.  When not using the mask you just take the hat off, turn it over, and flip the mask up into the crown of the hat and put it back on your head.  Works great.  I got a white one for winter and the camo one you see here.  They were a little pricey at $22.00 each, but I think I will use them a lot! 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

That vent mesh in front of the mouth is a good idea.   May help to keep from steaming up the glasses.   

Frogman

Semp,

If you look carefully on the last photo you can see a little red buttenhole for your glasses ear piece to go through so they can be worn outside the mask.  These are pretty well thought out!

Jim

iahntr

Scott

KySongDog

Quote from: Frogman on April 18, 2011, 03:43:39 PM
Semp,

If you look carefully on the last photo you can see a little red buttenhole for your glasses ear piece to go through so they can be worn outside the mask.  These are pretty well thought out!

Jim

Yeah, I see that now.  That is pretty slick.   What is the brand name of the hat?

Frogman

Semp,

tag in the hatband says, "Doug and Nicks Quick Camo"  www.quickcamo.com.  Another tag says, "GameFaceGear, LLC.  Hope that helps.  I threw away the tags attached to the hat when I got it.

Jim

FinsnFur

I think I'd be cut a slit in the suck hole mesh so I could jab my call in there :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vayotehowler

that stuff is greasy and hard to get off u face
I have forgotten face mask before and used dry dirt and som water from the bottle to make some mud and is a natural color and cleans up easy and it is easy to clean up and free

nastygunz

Quote from: Frogman on March 07, 2011, 10:21:50 PM
Facemask!  I don't like cleaning that paint off.

Jim

Cleaning it off?....")

shaddragger

Definitely a head net user here!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen