When they come for mine they better bring theirs

JohnP

bambam

JohnP

bambam

Quote from: JohnP on September 20, 2022, 12:10:14 PM

Not enough to get a higher priced, better looking hooker.

JohnP

JohnP

JohnP

Hawks Feather

It is sad that the media does this, but it happens to anything that has a positive connotation and is related to anything with a firearm in it.
    I live a little over an hour south of Hillsdale College (if you don't know the history and current status of Hillsdale look it up) and several members of their shooting team (yes, a college has a shooting team) came to speak at a recent Fish and Game meeting. It was great, but in looking at the picture it immediately reminded me of footage from the women shooters at Hillsdale. They would kick open the chamber releasing the empty cases into the air and swat them into a 5 gallon bucket that was there. I asked one of the female shooters if that was common practice and she said that it was for all the shooters at the college. I said that it was pretty neat and she said better yet you don't have to pick up an empty hulls – just the bucket.

JohnP

JohnP

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on September 24, 2022, 10:15:55 AM

John,
I have been throwing balls at my computer screen and she never turns around to check out where they are coming from.

nastygunz

i'm hoping it's just ping pong balls you're throwing at the screen  :alscalls:  :biggrin:

JohnP

JohnP

[/quote]
John,
I have been throwing balls at my computer screen and she never turns around to check out where they are coming from.
[/quote]

Must be something wrong with your computer. 

JohnP

bambam

Gonna be a hell of a fight when they 25th Amendment Biden and Harris and Pelosi both want to be President. Fact is , Harris isn't eligible, according to the Constitution, but we all know the demonrats don't give a $hit about that.

JohnP

JohnP