• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

All work and no play.....

Started by centerfire_223, December 16, 2007, 12:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

Again great story and pics... Give me a yell.    Oh I still have that F150 that you have the keys to.  :biggrin:

Bluesman

I hear ya' SixMile!!  You go boy.  the Ark crackpipe does it again!  I'm also glad to hear your'e getting in some time with that nice howler.  Man, those are some great pics too.  Did you get a new camera?  Very nice.  Who needs a callin' partner?
I'm coming to SC for a couple of days.  Maybe we can make a stand or two.

You'd be proud of me.  I've not killed anything other than time but I've been out calling three days in the last week.  I'm still roundin' up some new ground up here in NC.  I hated to start over getting permission but I've met some nice folks.
Nubs
Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB

centerfire_223

Call me today and let me know when your coming in town. I was planning on working either this Saturday and hunting Monday or just the opposite hunt Saturday and work Monday.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

MELSDAD

Thaks for the story and the pictures.

armyturner

Good job, nice pics. Sounds like a pretty good trip out.

Buckrun

Great story and pictures! I really should get out and start hunting more. Although today Jan. 7th it is nearly 70 degrees out here in OHIO!

Steve