• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

KCC Backstabber for FNF Bank

Started by bootmud, March 12, 2008, 06:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bootmud

Hey guys, looks like the FNF bank account is flat assss broke.  No sense in it looking like my personal account.

Lets auction off a Kettle Creek Calls Backstabber.  The winner can pick his choice of color. 

The Backstabber is no gimmic, this is a great predator call that WILL produce results. 

Auction ends the last day of March at midnight.

Thanks, bootmud

Coppied from the KCC Website....   www.kettlecreekcalls.com

The Backstabber
The Original Sound Port Predator Call
The Backstabber is one of the most innovative predator calls you will ever use, and probobly  the easiest to master predator call ever.  One end of the Backstabber holds JC Products dual reed that makes a smooth raspy rabbit distress sound that will fool the most call shy predators.  The other end of the Backstabber contains a coaxer call for super realistic rodent or bird distress sounds.  The sound exits the sound port holes in all directions.  The quality built into this call is second to none!  Each Backstabber is made from a solid piece of crystal clear acrylic and is flame polished to give a beautiful luster for the life of the call.  This call has been field tested and proven to work for coyotes, bobcats, foxes, raccoons and other hungry critters.

www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

DirtyDog

Aswome gesture........I'll start at $30.......  :yoyo:

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Troy Walter

I will do 50.00 so we can have a turkey photo contest.Nice call bootmud.

Troy Walter

Hey bootmud is this over?Sorry just read the date at the top.

DirtyDog

Quote from: Troy Walter on March 18, 2008, 08:38:42 PM
Hey bootmud is this over?Sorry just read the date at the top.

Your ok Troy....it ends the last day of March.  :wink: