• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Cow horn howler (SOLD)

Started by Rich, June 17, 2008, 10:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich

This howler is 9&5/8" long when measured in a straight line. Mouth of howler is 2&7/8" wide. Very loud howler, with realistic tone. Best offer over 40.00 wins it.

Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Rich

Foxpro Field staff

frshwtr

nice looking horn, how long are you going to run the auction or am i missing the boat by just sateing a figure of $40.

Rich

frshwtr,

It is just a standard five day auction. Thanks for bidding.
Foxpro Field staff

Todd Rahm

frshwtr

Rich

It looks like frshwtr has won the bid. Hey frshwtr, do you do PayPal?.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Field staff

frshwtr

no i do money order, hope that isnt a problem. give me an address and i'll send you you the money order and my maileing address in the same envelope. i dont know how your auctions run so i'll ask; is there a shipping charge and if so how much.

Rich

frshwtr,

For YOU there is no shipping charge this time.  :nono:  I sent you an E mail , but here is my address again--
Rich Cronk
1826 Ave. E
Council Bluffs, IA 51501

If a personal check would be easier for you, that will be fine also.
Thank you,
Rich
Foxpro Field staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bootmud

Wow, pretty color in that one. :yoyo:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

KySongDog

I thought this auction expired on June 22??  :confused:  Looks like it went 4 days instead of 5.

Rich

"I thought this auction expired on June 22??  confused  Looks like it went 4 days instead of 5."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my Lord Semp, you are correct.  :doh2:  I guess it was another "Senior moment" on my part, sorry sir. Only thing I can do to redeem myself is offer another really nice howler for auction. I will check my howler supply and see what I have available.
Foxpro Field staff

frshwtr

if you want to give others a chance at this howler go for it. yes i want it but i wouldnt want it if will cause bad feelings for some because it was a 4 day span of time rather than 5 days. course if you are going to put another one up for auction and have to check your horn supply how about a red or carmel horn. as long as i'm wishing how about waiting another week or so. by the way if this horn does go up again dont think i wont keep a active part in the auction.

Rich

frshwtr,

If Semp does get angry, it would be ME that gets the bloody nose.  :eyebrownod:  I am finishing up a nice black & white howler right now, and should  have it ready for sale very soon. I already have another auction going at this time though.
Foxpro Field staff

frshwtr

just thought i'd make the offer, and yes i know your running another auction :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

KySongDog

Hey, no problems here guys.  I just noticed it was a short auction and thought maybe some other folks might want to bid.  Some guys wait right to the last minute to bid on items.

I bought a buffalo horn howler from Rich a few weeks ago and am very happy with it.  So I don't need another one right now. 

Sorry if I caused a fuss here.    :bowingsmilie:

Semp

frshwtr

no problem for me, i myself was thinking of slipping a last minute bid if need be. course i dont know what lasty minute would be.

Todd Rahm

Well, since I was the other bidder I'll pipe up.  :biggrin:  I'm good with way the auction went.  :congrats:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com