• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Small mouth in Canada

Started by coyote101, July 10, 2008, 09:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Went on a canoeing and fishing trip in Quetico Provincial Park in Canada last week. Here are some pictures of the biggest small mouth I caught. There were dozens of smaller ones. I'm not really an avid fisherman, but this was great fun.

About eighteen inches.

Fifteen and a half inches.

About sixteen and a half.

About fourteen and a half. There were a lot in the thirteen to fifteen inch range.

Eighteen and a half.

This one was nineteen inches.

Seventeen inches.

About seventeen inches.

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Very very Nice :yoyo:

A couple of those bad boys look like they was camping out in some pretty deep water as dark as they are.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Welcome home.  Glad to see that you made it back and that you caught some very nice fish.

Jerry

DirtyDog

That is awsome! I went on a fly in pike fishing trip up that way many moons ago. And it was some of the most fun I have had in the wilderness YET:biggrin:

coyote101

QuoteAnd it was some of the most fun I have had in the wilderness YET.

I like your attitude Joe.

I've been blessed to have done some pretty cool things in my life. This trip ranks up there. I'd go again next week if I could get the time off.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Silencer

:yoyo:  yea baby !!!  smallie madness right there  :congrats: