Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Great tribute to those who fought and those who paid the ultimate price!! Beautiful song done very tasteful.

nastygunz

I am a Kris Kristofferson fan too, Rhodes scholar and a West Point graduate and army officer. :yoyo:

Okanagan

Thanks for posting that.  Words don't express my gratitude nor emotion.

nastygunz

Posting that video was brought on by having a good long conversation yesterday with my oldest brother who is a Vietnam vet. We have a  long proud history of service in my family and he like many Vietnam veterans was not afforded the respect he deserved when he came home.

He, and they, Damn Sure have my respect.

He said over the last years with the ongoing wars in the patriotic feeling for military members that he has had people come up to him noting his Vietnam veteran attire and thanking him from his service.

He said that leaves him with mixed feelings, sometimes he wants to thank them and other times tell them to fu-k off.

Carolina Coyote

It is a crying shame that there has every been any disrespect for our Veterans, I remember during the Vietnam war when people were protesting how sick it made me fell about the way they treated the Vets, for sure they have always had my respect, I do also remember a time when it was unheard of to show any disrespect for our military but then we had Presidents that loved this country not a dipshit trying to destroy it. My many thanks to you Nasty for your service.  :highclap:  :bowingsmilie: cc