• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Kaitlyns Gobbler

Started by bootmud, April 19, 2008, 09:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!

Brent

vvarmitr

That is just great!  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:
Maybe someday she'll be known as the Lady Danial Boone as my late friend, Vera Johnson was. There should have been a book written about her life.  ;yes; 

kurt1022

WOW !   :yoyo: I don't know why I didn't watch this until now, except maybe for the lump I got in my throat, and the slightly cloudy eyes when Dad, and Kaitlyn hugged after she got the bird..  :shrug: If everything about that video does not tell you all you need to know about hunting, nothing ever will ...... :bowingsmilie:

Congrats to Kaitlyn, her Father, and you bootmud , you are all winners, and maybe you old guys more than her, you got to witness a very special event !!!!
I try to have a good outlook on life, but some idiot keeps standing up and blocking my view !

bootmud

Quote from: kurt1022 on April 26, 2008, 04:31:09 PM
WOW !   :yoyo: I don't know why I didn't watch this until now, except maybe for the lump I got in my throat, and the slightly cloudy eyes when Dad, and Kaitlyn hugged after she got the bird..  :shrug: If everything about that video does not tell you all you need to know about hunting, nothing ever will ...... :bowingsmilie:

Congrats to Kaitlyn, her Father, and you bootmud , you are all winners, and maybe you old guys more than her, you got to witness a very special event !!!!

:highclap: :highclap: :highclap:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com