• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Dogwood Set!

Started by keekee, January 04, 2007, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Here is a set of Dog Wood calls I got finished up the other night. Very nice grain and figure with a little character in them as well.

The set is $40.00 plus shipping.

There up on the website for sale if anyone is interested:

http://www.keescalls.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=32&category_id=9&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Thanks,
Brent

FinsnFur

How much for the bedspread? I'd like to have the bedspread.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Brent,

Those look really nice.  Kinda reminds me of a Blackwood set that I got a ways back from some guy in southeast Ohio.  Maybe you know him.   :wink:

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Hey Kee...............nice calls, and I won't ask how Jim knows thats your bed spread?  :innocentwhistle:

keekee

You guys are killen me! I cant even post a few calls for sale with out you all ......oh, never mind...lol :eyebrownod:

Jerry,

I might know some guy in Southern Ohio that turns some Black wood......lol :roflmao:

THANKS GUYS!

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

Hmmmmm, now that wood looks familiar . Bout time you got around to building some more of those. You know already I like 'em  :biggrin: Jimmie

keekee

Its good looking wood for sure. And it turns like a dream, finishes awesome as well. I got one that I turned that has worm holes in it. Its in the collection case now...lol

I cant remember were I got that wood, some old fart in KY I think? :confused: :eyebrownod:

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

I have a few peices like the one on the right that are two toned but the dark half is a walnut color. Haven't turned any of it yet to see how it looks. I have one with a large crotch in it I intend to harvest pretty soon. It should be really interesting.There will be a lot of blanks come out of that one. Jimmie

Ladobe

Brent,

:highclap:  Like the color contrast, knots and worm holes in woods like this. 

BTW, I know who that old fart bucket mouth is you got the wood from.   As it happens we were just talking about Dogwood calls on the phone the other night sometime before he ran my cell phone battery dead... AGAIN!.    :shck:   :biggrin:

L.
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

keekee

Thanks Ladobe! Means allot coming from some one of you caliber! Your welcome to give me a call sometime and we can run another battery dead!

Sounds interesting Jimmie! PM sent!

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

Go ahead and blame it all on me. Heck , if it had been my cell I would have run out of minutes first  :biggrin: Jimmie

Ladobe

Brent - Thanks for the kind words, but nothing special here.   Just an old guy that has been down a few too many roads full of hard knocks.   Lots of great predator hunters and call makers out there now days, and I'm glad to see it finally catching on.   Both were scarce as hens teeth way back when I started.   Drop me a PM with when's the best times for you and I'll give you a call (and sorry if we're hijacking your call ad).

Jimmie - Notice that I didn't tell them my cell phone usually lasts for at least 4 hours - sometimes 5.    :innocentwhistle:
I know, I know it takes two.   But we just seem to walk the same lines on a lot of topics.   Wish we were within eyeball distance and could share a campfire sometime.

Larry
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus