• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Not for everyone

Started by Hawks Feather, January 11, 2007, 04:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

This one is a little bit above the last couple of calls that I have posted.  This one is made from Blackwood and Maple Burl and has a brass ring at the top.  The call has one of my removable open reeds that you don't want to blow in the house.  The round is .243 for comparison.  This call is $35.00 shipped and if you are not happy with it I will not only refund your money, but the shipping cost as well.

Thanks for looking,

Jerry

keekee

Thats a very nice call! Very nice Jerry! You guys are killen me! :innocentwhistle:

Brent

THO Game Calls

That call is slicker than snot on a door knob!  

Man, a guy could get away with giving that to his significant other one night and then snatchng it to go hunting in he morning!

Very nicely done Hawk!

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Hawks Feather

Thanks for the comments.  This one is sold.  This is a piece of Blackwood that I got from you Al.  If you have good components, you can do good things.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

VERY VERY VERY VERY>>>>>>> NIIIIICCCCCEE!!!!!! I think that sums it up LOL

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Todd Rahm

Well darn it Hawk!!!!!!  :wo: I just logged on at work (Can't see the picture) but from your description I said I'll buy this one un-seen. Then a few more post to solidify it...Heck Yeah I'll go for this one un-seen. Then....................bammmmm! Sold. And I still have to wait to get home to see it.  :madd:

At any rate looking forward to seing it..............  :wink:

Be safe,
Todd

Arkyyoter

Your work is always top notch Jerry......always!!

Joe

FinsnFur

Veyr nice....... :wo:  VERY nice too  :eyebrownod:

Since the call is gone...can we still get the 243 round? Is it still available?  :shrug:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Jim,

I don't think the round is worth much.  No primer and no powder.  It just looks nice.   :laf:

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Dang, dang, and double dang! That does look nice Hawk.

kiyitec

Quote from: Todd Rahm on January 11, 2007, 05:29:00 PM
...Heck Yeah I'll go for this one un-seen. Then....................bammmmm! Sold. And I still have to wait to get home to see it.  :madd:
I would bet that if you asked Hawks Feather nicely, he would give you permission to print out one of those pictures to frame for your wall. :roflmao:
  But don't fell bad bro!  As an aspiring call maker I feel my "inspiration" turn into "asprin-nation" wondering if I will ever be able to achieve such beauty.    KT

man I should change my sig to : "I play with words like a monkey plays with poo- I just squish'em up and throw them at ya!"
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

keekee

Jerry,

I waited to late! I need one of your calls for my collection! So go ahead and turn me up something good! Send me the total and a PayPal address and we will Get er done!

Brent