• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Fins N Fur Stocking Stuffer

Started by desert dog, November 24, 2006, 04:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desert dog

To go along with the tradition of the craziest shopping day of the year, I thought I would list one of these Reese four tier lanyards.  This is a tan and olive pictured below, however, they come in Black/Tan, Chocolate/Tan, and Black/Olive or in solid with any of the colors listed above.
These are backed with a 100% satisifaction warranty.  They are custom sized.  The holiday special for these is $25.00 delivered to your door.  They also come in the Reese-FoxPro, Yote-Rope, and Horn-Hanger models.  The price is the same for all of these models.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Hawks Feather

If you don't have one of Loren's lanyards you need to get one.  I have one like this and also one coming for the FoxPro.

Jerry

FinsnFur

I agree. I have one of Loren's FoxPro slings, and I'm telling you the unit is nothing shy of a burden without it.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

Ok Loren,you got me on the hook.I want one of the horn hangers in black and tan.Shoot me a PM with your adress and ill get a money order out to ya.

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

desert dog

Tis the season of giving.  Order a lanyard between now and Sunday evening 7pm, and I will throw in a Mini-Meanie.  This offer good for all lanyards already sold under this post.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

fuzz624

Cool,Thanks alote Loren,You make a sweet deal even sweater.  :biggrin: