• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Calling is not a contest (Post sounds/Vidieos here)

Started by alscalls, August 14, 2008, 07:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

Jason...Sounds real good bud..

Matter of fact, they all sound good! Kudo's to everyone so far, hopefully more will join in with us.. :wink:

Jim, The recording equip I'm using is inferior, probably won't make for a good sound on an E-caller anyway.

JD

Rich

Jim Champion,

The sounds I post here are free. If anyone wants to take one of my sounds and load it on their E caller, I certainly have no problem with that. If I can help someone call more critters, then I have fulfilled a bit more of my goal in life.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

FinsnFur

That works for me.  :wink:

I just know through experience that some put a lot into developing a sound and to find it claimed or used elsewhere causes issues. Wanted everyone to know that the public has access to all this. All though guests cannot view attachments, they can the ones that aren't being attached via the additional options button.

I'm willing to put attachments off limits to certain groups, like new member or whatever....but it's gonna take some members to want it that way. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

If anyone wants that goofy howling I did..........they are welcome to it as well.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

George Ackley

they can have mine also,,,,, just one thing i need from who ever takes it ,
you must  tell everyone ells its Bopeye :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

alscalls

I think mine is too poor of quality but they can have it. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Quote from: George Ackley on August 16, 2008, 10:46:55 PM
they can have mine also,,,,, just one thing i need from who ever takes it ,
you must  tell everyone ells its Bopeye :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

BITE ME GEORGE!!!  :eyebrownod:

Bopeye

Bopeye

Bopeye

Something having a bad day. Maybe it's just the caller.  :eyebrownod:

KillerCaller!

I just know through experience that some put a lot into developing a sound and to find it claimed or used elsewhere causes issues.

A lot of time!? Record cut print here... As you can tell. :sleep:

Mr. Cronk, I use a VERY small rubber band on my MiniSqueal. The plastic is just too weak for my Aqualungs and spittle. Same sound as the plastic if you stretch them enough and the bands last longer. Not much in the way of innovation as the S-2 also uses a much wider rubber band but it works for me.

Silencer

The kid using a sly pup howler

and me with my oldest sons springbok howler

No, I dont often do this at all  :laf:

bigben

here is my rabbit distress on a critrcall standard.  I am still trying to figure out how to strip the video from the sound.  I am not sure if this series would be decent or not.  this is only a two minutes of footage.  this went on for about 10 minutes total. 

here is a downloadable one for a foxpro and I imagine minaska.  not sure if this could be used or not.  the crow sounds are around the same volume as the rabbit bawls. 
http://www.bigbenshaus.com/rnc.mp3
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net