• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

i finally made my way home

Started by cathryn, January 22, 2009, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

ive been stranded at my Sis' since Friday because i couldnt get up the holler home because of ice on the roads.   its amazing how much a little ice can make in the way of trouble, espcially for travel.

LORDDAL

glad you made it back finally safe and sound  :yoyo:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Silencer

Been a little worried where ya been, welcome back

Bills Custom Calls

Glad to see ya made it back

Alscalls is needing his but whopped  :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

Glad you made it back safely cathryn.  Ice is fun but can be a tad treachorous.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Dang its loud in here today Welcome back! I have been good :biggrin: ....... :innocentwhistle:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

Welcome back.  Now start reading the 576 new topics that have been posted since you LEFT US.  Most, not all, but most have been pretty good while you were on the beach in Mexico.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Al's gittin a butt whoopin :highclap: Al's gittin a butt whoopin
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cathryn

re: see  thread..'last chance pair" in hunting pics forum  :biggrin:

msmith

Hey Cathryn,

I tried to scare ya up, the Wednesday after you left, to give ya a hard time,  :biggrin: but I musta been confused as to where you were. Searched Jacksonburg high and low.

Mike
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

FinsnFur

Ok  :huh: Now she did right back and say that there was someone stalking her. She was doing her best to evade him but had to remain on the run.

:roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cathryn

Quote from: msmith on January 24, 2009, 12:31:20 PM
Hey Cathryn,

I tried to scare ya up, the Wednesday after you left, to give ya a hard time,  :biggrin: but I musta been confused as to where you were. Searched Jacksonburg high and low.

Mike

i was in Jacksonburg. but i was hidin from ya.  :biggrin:

actually i wasn't.we checked traps that morning..some took us over toward Fairmont and Jarlsberg and then we skinned and put up fur the rest of the evening except when we went to feed at the farm.

ill be back up there end of February or the first of March. it depends when Jerry gets back from trapping beaver in Mississippi.
we'd love to meet you nd shoot the breeze.
we actually went down 180 and came out at the Lewis Wetzel WMA the first night i was there cause w had to go pick up a roadkill red fox it wasn't safe for me to get with Alexys in the car cause id have had to leave her in the car while i walked back for it and it wasn't worth risking leaving hr even for a couple minutes to go get it.

the rod back that way sucked.

do you live near where those people have the dead deer in the small feedlot with their horses?. they should get that out of their IMO.

msmith

Quotedo you live near where those people have the dead deer in the small feedlot with their horses?. they should get that out of their IMO.

Not sure where that's at. There are dead deer all over the place around here.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

msmith

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 24, 2009, 11:10:48 PM
Ok  :huh: Now she did right back and say that there was someone stalking her. She was doing her best to evade him but had to remain on the run.

:roflmao:

I wondered what took her so  long to get back. I shooda give up the search sooner.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI