• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

OH-OH !

Started by nastygunz, November 23, 2008, 05:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

Quote from: Rich on November 26, 2008, 09:15:10 PM
"Dan, lets go Halves on a Fury. I want to see what this wicked pissa little caller can do with its magical remote. We will share custody of it! But if it is anything like the other callers from the same maker I have used, you will soon get full custody quickly. I won't even want to see it on holidays."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once the WCSS belt holder tries a new Fury, we will likely see a W.T. being displayed at a garage sale.  :eyebrownod:

This WCSS has hunted with fauxpro's many of times, you won't see my WT for sale at a Garage sale any time soon. My and the G/F did drop some childrens cloths at the good will center, I did run into some Cronk calls on the table there.
:panties:

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Rich

Don't worry Champ, I am just having a little bit of fun with ya. When you are the Champ, everyone wants to try ya.
I know the W.T. callers are good, so need for you to get all upset.  :roflmao:

Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

browning204

I under stand about being at the top, I guess it is the price I gotta pay :wink:

You didn't upset me, People I never even met or any internet site don't have the ability to do that. I don't live and die by the keyboard like some people.

Anyways, have a great Thanksgiving.

vvarmitr

Quote from: Rich on November 26, 2008, 08:02:55 AM
Maybe Jim Champion could award you with the World Champion  WCSS belt.
Ain't no way Jimbo would ever give it up!   :nofgr:  :noway:
:laf:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

browning204

I saw this posted on other sites so I decided to address it here as well as HM before people get carried away!

Turboranger posted on PMS about some new stuff coming out by wildlife tech.

Turboranger IS NOT Bill, I know Turbo, spoke with him on the phone and made plans to hunt with him but our schedules never matched.

No need for another witch hunt by the PM Boys!

JoshT

Hello....

First, let me say thanks to the mods of this forum for letting me in. I was trying to get back into the PM forum, but they wouldn't let me back without my real name. At this point, although I don't think I have said anything out of line, it seems like they are on a witch hunt, so there is no way I am giving them my info. I sent an email to the webmaster and stated that I am not Bill Martz, and I concluded that their public flame of Mr. Martz was intentional. By shutting off my voice, they had nobody to dispute it, so they ran with the idea as a way to infllict damage to Mr. Martz's business. That is a horrible thing to do.

I have had a chance to review the FauxPro Fluffy design, and will be posting my thoughts soon. After seeing what they used to build their circuits, I stand by my words, "They are no radio company."

JoshT
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed;..." Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice John Cartwright

CCP

JoshT, I enjoyed reading your post over there. I find it amazing how people were so quick to jump on the bashing wagon when someone suggested you were Bill. I haven't seen any proof that you are Bill and your I.P doesn't indicate you are Bill. Goes to show people will believe what they want to believe.

You are free to post your findings and thoughts on e-callers like everyone else does whether people agree or not with your findings. If you want to start another thread so everyone doesn't have to wade all the way through this one to get to your post you are welcome too.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

5 SHOTS

JoshT, welcome to the best run board on the net.  :biggrin: You will not find any PMS brand of "witch hunts" over here. :readthis:  :whew:  :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

JoshT

CCP & 5 Shots,

Thanks! I hope I can add some positive value to the board. I will create a new post. I think it is only fair for Mr. Martz to have the record set straight.

JoshT
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed;..." Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice John Cartwright

golfertrout

i agree that some sounds on the fx5 are not very good,  I dont need mouth call sounds i can do that, so why would foxpro put these on them?  MONEY   I think they sould only use real coyote vocals not mouth calls