• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Stampede!

Started by nastygunz, February 23, 2020, 09:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Looks like the sledders ain't much good at roundup to me. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

There's nothing like bulldogging a white tail off a sled!  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

Okanagan

Great pic!

pitw, as you likely know, the easiest way to round up wild horses is with snow machines in snow deep enough to make it hard for the horses to run.  Try it on those whitetails, Nasty, and let us know how it goes!

My rodeo neighbors used to do that, catch a bunch of wild horses and buck them out.  They would put them in a big corral with a bucking chute, and take turns riding each one.  They kept the good buckers and either released the rest or sold them as fox meat (fox meat was the term for low value horses auctioned off, and some of the horses probably did end up as dog food.)

nastygunz

White tails can hit the afterburners no matter what the surface ha ha.  They had a pretty easy winter so far low snow cover and warmer temperatures.

nastygunz

If you get caught chasing wildlife on snowmobiles up here the fish cops will drop the hammer on you hard.

FinsnFur

They are really grouping up around here too. It sure lets you know how many deer are hanging around in one area. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com