• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Complex carbohydrates and protein!

Started by nastygunz, February 26, 2020, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I sure hope they use separate fryers.  I like fried chicken and I love donuts, but chicken flavored donuts don't sound good.

nastygunz

I was cruising through to grab a sandwich this afternoon and saw that and was like what the hell?

Okanagan

The way food trends are going, one of these days I expect to see a restaurant serve prime rib with powdered sugar on it!

nastygunz

I have to laugh watching all the pretentious foodie shows on TV with their eating all this weird shit out of steaming beakers and tiny drops of exotic oils and spices and such.

Meat n taters  :yoyo: :yoyo:

nastygunz

" today's special will be the braised grilled skewerd sautéed left nut of the Himalayan ice mole with a dusting of Mars dust and a side of live emperor scorpions"
:biggrin: :innocentwhistle:

nastygunz

How about bacon flavored donuts?...sign me up :yoyo:

Quote from: Hawks Feather on February 26, 2020, 06:36:38 PM
I sure hope they use separate fryers.  I like fried chicken and I love donuts, but chicken flavored donuts don't sound good.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on February 27, 2020, 03:26:46 AM
How about bacon flavored donuts?...sign me up :yoyo:

I actually had one of those last year and it was pretty good. The balloon festival brought in a donut truck from Toledo and they had them so I gave it a try.  If he is invited back next year I will be paying him another visit.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com