• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

1 sale a day

Started by bigben, November 04, 2009, 07:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

1 sale a day is a website that has one item daily for sale.  well normally it is a bunch of crap that ya won't normally need.  but every once and a while they sell good stuff there.  Today they have a garmin nuvi gps unit.  I am not sure about you guys but i use the heck out of my tom tom gps even while hunting.  The garmin nuvi looks like it has more features then my tom tom does and I think you can also put in topo maps in it.  you do need to watch out though ever now and then they sell units like this and they are refurbed units.  not new.  this one today just so happens to be new in the box. 

Disclaimer.  I do not own the company or in any way know who owns it.  I have ordered from them before and the transaction went smooth.  I gain nothing from them.  I just wanted to pass on a deal to fellow predator hunters. 

link http://www.1saleaday.com

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

Ben,

Thanks for the link and I will try to remember to check it out (daily).  I have the entry level model 205 that was a gift for signing up for a credit card (which I only used once so that I could get the gift).  I do like it, but since it is several years old some of the information is outdated - who can keep up with restaurants closing etc..  You can update the maps, but for me it would be cheaper to buy this unit than do the update.  I don't plan to get the new one, but they do come in handy when you are out on the road in unknown areas.  Overall I think they work well and can really help if you travel.

Jerry

bigben

I actually use my tom tom alot while hunting state forests of pa.  I get on google maps and I can actually save my hunting locations with the gps coordinates.  then I can type in the gps coordinates and it normally takes me there.  my tom tom has all the roads that are on the state forests.  so that helps that I don't over shoot an old loggin road that leads to a good location or an old clear cut that no one can see from the road.  I team it with satilite pics to help find the thick areas. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

HuntnCarve

Ben,

Thank you!  I've been looking to pick up one of these units.  This deal was the best I've seen.  So I just ordered this one!  With shipping it came out to $105.98
Thanks again!

Dave

bigben