• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

FYI - Important

Started by Arkyyoter, June 04, 2007, 07:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

OK guys....my cell phone was lost while brush hogging...it isn't likely to return  :argh:  I lost about 100 numbers which were important to me....if I had your cell/home/work # and you would like for me to continue to have it...please PM it to me....looks like I am going to have to get another phone....

Joe

Hawks Feather

If I build them.....they will come!!!

But without your number he will not call!    :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

Jeb

BR549 .......... sorry to hear you lost your phone, I know its a pain.
                     Jeb

CCP

Joe get you a cingular  next time for an extra buck a month they store all your numbers off your phone. You can go to there website and retrieve your numbers. They update your list every 2 weeks right from your phone.

If you already have cingular and didn't have the plan get it and you will never have to worry.. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

centerfire_223

Verizon does the same thing if you set it up, at no charge.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

CCP

QuoteVerizon does the same thing if you set it up, at no charge.

I didn't know that but I got to keep my rollover minutes. :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jeb

Quote from: CCP on June 04, 2007, 09:06:37 PM
QuoteVerizon does the same thing if you set it up, at no charge.

I didn't know that but I got to keep my rollover minutes. :biggrin:

What good are rollover minutes when you have no service ? :laf:  Verizon my friend Verizon :biggrin:
                        Jeb

CCP

Quoteyou have no service ?

Thats what I always ask my verizon buddies when they ask to use my phone. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Mallardsr

CCP

I know there has got to be some Cingular guys here to help me, you all are killin me.

Sorry I just realized I robbed Joe's thread :doh2:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Well I know he wont be calling me anymore  :laugh2:
insufferable son of a
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

Hey Joe, just wait till dusk or dawn when it's quiet outside, go back to where you bush hogged, and dial your #, you might hear it ring. :wo:

kiyitec

+1 to weedwalker!  Borrow A game ear/bionic ear and give A good listen.  Unless you had it set on vibrate while on the tractor.
Then you'd have to with thermal imaging. :shrug:
Never trust A cell phone with anything.  I can't even rely on mine to ring!     ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Jeb

Quote from: CCP on June 04, 2007, 09:32:11 PM
Quoteyou have no service ?

Thats what I always ask my verizon buddies when they ask to use my phone. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oldest trick in the book, their using your minutes :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Come on Rich , leave the Darkside and come on over. :biggrin:
               Jeb

awh

Verizon...Cingular....Nah, Company cell phone w/ SunCom.

Don't pick up for crap sometimes, but it's all free... :biggrin:

Joe, Is the field you cut near any water? If so do this.....Plow it over, don't worry about the phone. Then after a couple of rains, look for arrowheads.  :innocentwhistle:....that's what I'd do.....
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

ohiobob

well the phone is probably a good 400 Yards away from where you brushhogged because those little phones FLY a good distance when they come off of those "SPINNING BLADES" at a HIGH rate of speed  :laf:
maybe that can be an Olympic event ? because if "Curling" is an Olmpic event and Bowling,soft ball and BALL ROOM DANCING  :puke: :puke: :puke: is considered an Olmpic event then so can the "cell phone toss" be an Olympic event :laf:
Joe can be the "Captain"
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Arkyyoter

Richard....it was Cingular...didn't know about the #'s thing.....will check into that!!

I did have about 100 numbers that will be hard to replace.....

It was on vibrate, I can't hear them in the shop so I keep 'em on vibrate...ya'll gave me an idea though...I think the face plate may light up when it is called......if the battery is still up, I will try to call it after dark...maybe at least get my numbers back....I need to call Jim and tell him he is an IP!!!!!!!!!

I went last night and got another....this one's a Razor XX....I don't hear as well as I once did, so I like one with plenty of volume...this one fills the bill.

EPAD  :puke:  :wink:

Joe

Hawks Feather

Joe,

Just wondering if I have this correct.  You are going to use the NEW one to call the OLD one to see if you can find the OLD one so that you no longer need the NEW one.   :whew:

Jerry

ohiobob

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 06, 2007, 08:27:54 AM
Joe,

Just wondering if I have this correct.  You are going to use the NEW one to call the OLD one to see if you can find the OLD one so that you no longer need the NEW one.   :whew:

Jerry

Jerry
That IS  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
It is almost along th lines of "who is on first" I wasnt around for Abbot and Costello BUT i did see the reruns !!!
well I MAY have been around BUT i think I was a Baby and un-able to comprehend !  BUT that is some funny stuff above Jerry  :laf:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

weedwalker

Well Joe, Did you find it or what?  :shrug: Don't keep us in suspense. :holdon: