Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

DirtyDog

Happy birthday Lil Man!  :yoyo:

KySongDog

Happy Birthday, Cam!     :yoyo:   :highclap:

weedwalker

Hey Lil Man, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Happy Birthday Cam, tell Dad to take you fishing.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Cameron.....Your 9 years old and what ya to know your my best bud. Leave the girls alone. Stick with the fishing & hunting. Please listen to your dear ol dad this one time. You'll thank me later.....

Like you ever listen. :innocentwhistle: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Happy Birthday. Love ya ya little turd. And I can still beat ya at golf..... :laugh2:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Nelson

Happy Birthday to Cam,

Nelson

Jeb

Happy B-Day bud !! :congrats: :congrats:
             Jeb

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

bowjunkie

yup what everyone elsesaid HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :congrats:

Hawks Feather

Cam,

So much for being one of the first to wish you a Happy Birthday.  Have a great birthday tomorrow!!

Jerry

keekee

Have a happt B days Little man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a good one!!!!!!!!!

Brent

CypressSlough

Happy Birthday Cam!!!!!!

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Carolina Coyote

Happy Birthday Little Man, Good advise from your Dad Pay attention!!!cc

iahntr

Happy Birthday to ya Cam !! You old sucker you  :biggrin: Have a good one  :yoyo:
Scott
Scott

Bopeye

Happy birthday Cam.......I know your dad seems like an old fart, which he is....... :eyebrownod:

However, old farts get old by learning a thing or two.........continue with him and in his advice........many more happy birthdays to you.  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

Happy Birthday, Cam!  Lookin forward to meeting you at the LBL. I guess you could bring your old man along too. :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

ohiobob

Cam
You ARE 9 years old now,so that means that in the state of Virginia you CAN OWN A BIG BASS BOAT !!!
tell your dad that you WANT a NEW Bass boat,,NOT a used boat
So Cam,IF your Dad tells you I am JUST JOKING,,REMEMBER THIS,I am NOT Joking and tell him YOU WANT THAT BOAT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LiL Man  :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:

Sorry AWH I had to do it  :nono:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

awh

Bob, Since Cam was old enough to understand money....Which I still think he doesn't understand...He has told me when he gets a job he is going to buy me a new truck and matching bass boat. Just because.......(tear in the eye...give me a sec)

Since then I have filled out numerous applications to places around here but no one has hired him yet. Were still trying..... :laugh2: :shrug:

But Lil-man also knows if he wants something he has to work for it. He don't get to much stuff just handed to him. Now if we/he needs something to make life easier, we work out deals and a boat would make keeping up w/ Stu alot easier. I'll get him to run it by his mom tonight at supper. I'll be away from the table when he asks. :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Quote from: awh on June 06, 2007, 09:40:40 AM

Just because.......(tear in the eye...give me a sec)

:roflmao: :laugh2: your killin me!

Happy B-day again Cam
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com