• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Long Day

Started by Hawks Feather, June 06, 2007, 06:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

The outside is done, but it sure has been a long day.  I started at 8:30 this morning so when I count out time for lunch and supper it only took a little over 10 hours to get the outside of the truck ready to get dirty again.  I washed, clay bared, polished with Meguiar's glaze #80, and then finished with Meguiar's Tech wax.  Tomorrow I start on the inside, but that will not take as long.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Mannnnnnn and shiney she is. So what's the deal..you getting ready to sell er?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

WooHoo Yerry....when you get finished wit dat 'un......you be free to come down hea and do de same to mine!!!
Dat sho nuff be purdy...

Yoe

BryanStanley

Jerry
wait till you come up for a visit, you think it was long today. Might turn into 2 or 3 days after you leave.

bryan

iahntr

Looks good as new  :congrats: Maybe I should try that on my calls :eyebrow: :biggrin:
Scott

Bills Custom Calls

That right there is a very nice looking truck Jerry,and a Dodge to boot :yoyo: :yoyo:

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

awh

I'm sorry to here the news. Maybe one day you'll work yourself up to a Chevy..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Couldn't let that one go by...

That is the cleanest truck I have seen in a looooong time. I really need to at least spray mine off. Maybe I can give Cam 5 bucks to do it????
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

Thanks for the nice comments on the truck.  No, it is not going to be for sale. I actually enjoy doing the detail work. Hasstyl is that truck "dirt" camo?  Chevy, I didn't know they made trucks (sorry awh I couldn't pass it up).  Joe, if I get down there to hunt I will bring the cleaning supplies along.  Right now it is time for another glass of water and off to bed.

Jerry

KySongDog

Mine gets washed when it rains.    :eyebrownod: 

ohiobob

Quote from: awh on June 06, 2007, 07:41:11 PM
I'm sorry to here the news. Maybe one day you'll work yourself up to a Chevy..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Couldn't let that one go by...

That is the cleanest truck I have seen in a looooong time. I really need to at least spray mine off. Maybe I can give Cam 5 bucks to do it????

Danny
I hear ya on the Chevy Truck,I have a 2006 "Beater" 4 door truck,,I grew up on Chevy Trucks and Mopar cars and back when they had some ASS too  :yoyo: but Right after a Chevy truck is a Dodge Truck,,I looked at a 2006 Dodge 4 door but I got a deal on the Chevy so I took it
around these parts if you even SAY Ford  :puke: :puke: :puke:,,whew,excuse me,,BUT actually if it gets you from point A to point B its a good truck,,I just sold my 1970 Chevy 4X4 and I restored it over 1 and 1/2 years and ALL it needed was painted and I sold it,,I got an OFFER I COULDNT refuse  :wink: My 17 year old boy got the 1996 Dodge Dakota 4x4
and THANK GOD it has a 6 cylinder
I looked at a new Tojo but COULDNT bring myself to pay $30,000 on a damn Japanese truck,,hell ANY TRUCK for that matter,,that is REDICULOUS  :shock2:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

THO Game Calls

The only clean spot on my jeep is where the two FnF stickers are.   

Nice ride Jerry - nice for sure.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Brad H

Nice shine Jerry. I like doing that sort of thing too. I've been trying to convince the wife to upgrade her 2000 Durango to somethnig newer but she likes it too much.

Brad

studabaka

That sure does look nice  :highclap: :congrats:

!0 hours ya say  :wo: Just for the outside ya say  :wo:

Hey AWH, You really need to get a shine on your Chevy like Jerry's Dodge  :innocentwhistle:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

Well Stu, Me and Lil-man had a side bet going on the other day while fishing. Who ever caught the most fish won. I can't remember what it was he wanted if I lost, but in the end...I won a truck washing from him. :biggrin: After 6-22-07 of course.

What's killing me is the fact that all the farmers are just now mowing the fields....groundhogs are taunting me bad. But still I fish. :confused:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

:wo: Just a guess, but I would bet that he's #1 hunting/fishing buddy will be right there with him, helping to get er done  :congrats: :congrats:

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff