• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

911 Revisited

Started by FinsnFur, June 09, 2007, 11:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Has anyone heard about the assumed bombs placed in the Twin Towers prior to the 911 disaster?

There's footage all over U Tube showing timed explosions on certain floors all the way around the buildings. Identical to what is used during controlled demolition. Experts are saying the buildings would have never collapsed in the manner they did and that 911 was an inside job with bombs strategically placed  to collapse the buildings in their own footprints.

Why would they attempt to hide that from the public?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

This is the first I am hearing about it Jimbo

You ask why would they hide that .  I have no Idea

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

ohiobob

Jim
I have not heard this conspiracy theory yet BUT I have heard of other ones,,I don't buy into these conspiracies,,at least not this 1 and some of the others,,Do i Believe our Government is corrupt,,YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!
But not to the point of this theory :wo: :wo:
To pull off a Job like this one EVERYTHING would have to go perfect and you would have heard the detonation sequence and I never heard it on the videos of the people that were standing right there when the first tower collapsed
AND IF IT DID HAPPEN that way "ole" G W didn't know about it because he IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT !!! ya have to admit he isn't one of the SMARTEST Presidents we ever had  :roflmao:
Do you have any Links to these video's on youtube ??? you do have to admit that these Conspiracy theories are interesting and make ya think,don't they ??? :wo:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

THO Game Calls

The story goes that the President was informed of the first plane hitting the towers while he was in the school in Florida, and that was the first he knew of it.

But he gave two different speeches just after 911 where he said, he knew about the plane hitting the first tower before he went into the school.  In one, he stated that he had watched it on TV.  That was a full 30 minutes before any news organization has access to the video and played it on the air. 

Why did Tower 7 collapse?  And why did they use the term "pulled" which is used in demolitions when they get ready to bring a building down?

Has George Bush ever been in charge of the Government?  How can someone who the entire world thinks is a nut case ever pull something like this off?

How does a bumbling insignificant Governor from Texas, who had pretty much failed at everything he had ever done, raise the amount of money he did, in such a very short time frame, for his first presidential bid? 

It's also interesting that both elections were contested, one being decided in the courts. 

That during his presidency, gas prices have more than doubled.

That the majority of the 9 11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

That there never were weapons of mass destruction.

That Saudi born Osama Bin Laden is still alive but Sadam Husein is dead.

That the greatest and most technically advanced military in the world, one that fought a two fronted war against Germany, Italy, and Japan was able to win that war in less than 4 years, and now we can't even subdue a country the size of California in the same amount of time?

And do you find it strange the during this war, the stock market has done nothing but go up and up, while the average man or woman is struggling to pay for gas to get to work?

Why did Colin Powell resign?  Really?

Why does our current Secretary of State, and former National Security Adviser have an oil tanker named after her?

How did a guy who makes less than 200,000 a year as Vice President give more money to charity last year than you or I will make in a life time?

And while we are on this subject - do you think that it was really Bobby Kennedy, the then Atty General,  who had President Jack Kennedy killed because he found out Jack was sleeping with Marylin Monroe?  Who he was sleeping with too?

Have a nice day, and try not to walk into things as you are looking over your shoulder :)

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bills Custom Calls

Those are some very good points Al

Kinda makes ya wonder don't it

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 09, 2007, 11:53:09 PM
Has anyone heard about the assumed bombs placed in the Twin Towers prior to the 911 disaster?

Yep, Rosie O'Donnell spouts this garbage among others.   She is a blithering idiot.  It ranks right up there with the grassy knoll theory.     :argh:

CCP

QuoteYep, Rosie O'Donnell spouts this garbage among others.   She is a blithering idiot.  It ranks right up there with the grassy knoll theory. 

+1 for Semp

I have watched the video's and heard most of the conspiracy theories and they are all junk. Most of the people that believe this stuff are the type people that would load up on the boxcars and be driven to there deaths. For every one thing they say they can explain there are 10 things they cant.

Our government cant keep a blowJooob that was done in a closed room secret or a new plane in a closed hanger secret. Now I am to believe our Government killed over three thousand civillions. Had well over 5 hundred men and women in government and another couple thousand civilians from air traffic controllers and security officers at the trade towers. They all would have had to have been in it.

Just to get the explosives you would have to have the inventory clerk the supply clerk the guys hauling the explosives to the site, the 20 or so guys installing the explosives, the security guys at the trade center watching them and it would take several months just to install them. Then all the people to plan and line up all this. We are talking almost a thousand Americans willing to kill other Americans. The trade centers were built to where many many columns would have to be blown to fall. Now this is just to blow them up now throw in tons of more people to pull off the planes flying into them.

Most all this stuff falls under common sense of course there are a lot of  Rosie O'Donnell's out there lacking common sense.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

I just find it hard to believe that a building could collapse so perfectly by accident.  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 10, 2007, 09:49:20 AM
I just find it hard to believe that a building could collapse so perfectly by accident.  :shrug:

Accident?  The ragheads flew fuel laden BOEING 767 JET PLANES INTO THE BUILDINGS!!  That, my young grasshopper, was NO ACCIDENT ! 

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on June 10, 2007, 09:37:11 AM

Our government cant keep a blowJooob that was done in a closed room secret ............

:roflmao:   :roflmao:    :roflmao:  Sad but so true!

DirtyDog

:biggrin: Jack Bauer would never let the governmet do something like that.  :biggrin:

Carolina Coyote

I agree with Semp, The fuel laden jets brought those buildings down, you can put this theory in the same category as the one that Roosevelt knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor. I know that a lot of people say that GW is a dumb person, well he's a graduate of one of the most prestigious Universities in the world, I guess GH bought his diploma?  I have also heard people say that Jimmy Carter was the smartest President we ever had ?. I don't think the President has a damn thing to do with the price of gasoline. (Opec) Supply and Demand, not to say the oil company won't gouge us. I haven't seen to many people out hitchhiking because of the price of gas. I would like to see Americans be more Thankful for what we have. Under any circumstance this is the greatest country on earth. If only John Wayne was still alive.cc

studabaka

Watch the video of it...... Explosives would have crumbled the bottom and the tops would have sunk relatively intact. The exact opposite happened. The floors at and above the planes crumbled and the weight cascaded down. The perfection you refer to is simply gravity. For them to tumble to the side would have implied a partial distruction of a near ground level support structure, with some remaining intact.

I don't think the war duration comparison is apples to apples. A better compare for this war would be Nam.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

I realize the planes were no accident, just for the buildings to crash the way they did though is  :confused:....and that does make sense Stu.

I'm not trying to be naive, I'm just trying to fully apprehend.  :eyebrownod: So why would the towers stand to attention for so long after the planes hit? Why didn't holy hell break loose seconds after it all happened. Instead there was a long period of time where rescue workers were half way through the building people were going in and out like a flea market long before everything tumbled.  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

THO Game Calls

Uh guys - my post was made tongue in cheek.  Just a spoof of all the crap that the libs spout every day.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Arkyyoter

And the Titanic was unsinkable......

Joe

CypressSlough

Jim, the Towers were designed to withstand a certain amount of forces exerted on them, such as earthquakes, tornadoes, the impact of the planes, etc.. What it was not designed to handle was the temps. the jet fuel produced. Jet fuel burns in the open air at 500-600* F, with a maximum burning temp. of 1796* F. Steel melts at 2500* F, but will bend under it's own weight at 1500* F. Consider the support structures damaged in the impact, the weight of ~30 floors above the impact, then you contain most of that heat in a concrete and steel building acting as an oven, and you will reach the temps. it takes to cause a failure in the structure. This is why the buildings didn't fall upon impact. If you watch the videos of the collapse, you can see the top section tilt to one side before the other side fails, and it falls straight down into itself.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

FinsnFur

That's does make sense, never thought of that.  :wo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Quote from: Arkyyoter on June 10, 2007, 05:51:32 PM
And the Titanic was unsinkable......

Joe

I heard that Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon!  NASA staged the landing on a back section of Area 51 near Roswell. The whole thing was a publicity stunt setup to divert attention from the recent sightings of Elvis who temporarily escaped from CIA custody.

Also, did ya hear about the DaVinci Code............

Bwaaaaa!!!!  I'm dyin' here guys!     :roflmao:   :roflmao:

ohiobob

Hey Semp
Dont laugh,,My Mom got the SHIT scared out of her when Elvis Busted through the door trying to get away from those CIA jerks,,hell she was only 16  :innocentwhistle: DAMNNNNNNNNN MAYBE Elvis is my DAD  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???