• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Foxpro 416B sounds

Started by fuzz624, February 26, 2007, 12:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzz624

Well i finally broke down and bought me a foxpro.It is a 416B with long range remote.I got it used and i was wondering witch sounds to keep and which sounds to get rid of.I would also like to know which new sounds to get.So what sounds are working for u guys?Here is a list of sounds that are on it.

1 lone howl
2 femail invitation
3 coyote locator
4 coyote death cry
5 pup distress
6 pup distress 2
7 Jackrabbit distress
8 Rabbit1
9 rabbit2
10 vole squeals
11 squirrel distress
12 rodent distress
13 woodpecker distress
14 dual rodents
15 flicker
16 baby cottontail

THO Game Calls

That looks like a pretty good list to me.   I'm not sure I would change anything for a while.  If you can't call 'em in with those sounds, they might not be there.

Looks like you got a winner in both the call and the sounds on it.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Member - Custom Call Makers & Collectors Guild & Call Makers & Collectors Association of America
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

fuzz624

Thanks for the reply THO.There are just a few sounds that im not impressed with.Most of them i like but the rodent sounds and the rabbit#2 i dont care for.I havent had a chance to take it out and try it yeat.The wife has been having car trouble.I will probally leave them on there for a while and see how they work.Thanks again

canine

What does the vole sound like?

Looks like a good list to me!  Are you able to hook that model up to a PC to download other sounds or do ya have to send it back to foxpro?

JD

fuzz624

No JD,you just use a PG1A adapter to insert new sounds.I dont really know how to describe the vole sounds.The vole is the only one of the rodent sounds that i like.And the rabbit #2 is lacking emotion.I guess it sounds like a dieing rabbit on morphine.It just dont sound very excited.

keekee

For FoxPro sounds I like the.... Lightning Jack, the regular Jack Rabbit distress, and the Lucky Bird Distress the best.

Brent