• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

JS Preymaster

Started by KySongDog, June 18, 2007, 01:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Was wondering what you guys' thoughts were about the Johnny Stewart Preymaster call.  With the cost of a Foxpro or Minaska equal to a new rifle,  something less expensive seems appealing.  Throwing money away?  Save up for the Foxpro or Minaska?    :confused:

THO Game Calls

Unless you add the power pro feature to it, you will not have much volume. 

The sounds on the cards only play for 1 minute and then you have to start them up again.   

Each card has 4 sounds and they run 20 bucks each.  So you end up with a good investment in sound cards.   

A while back, last year or maybe year and a half, Gerald Stewart made mention of them coming out with a remote Preymaster, but like with many things from Hunters Specialites, it never came to be.   

I had one for a few years.  Worked well.  Called critters with it.  You will have a problem with the contacts on the cards and the card slot getting corroded if you do not clean them and keep them in a cool dry place. 

If you are really interesteded in a decent caller, I just put my M1 Bandit in the classified.  I think I can do better than what is there for a fellow Marine  :)  Bopey would have to pay double though  :)

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

KySongDog

Hey Al

Thanks a bunch.  You sold it.  PM me and tell me how much I owe you and how ya want paid.

Semper Fi, Bro! 

awh

Quote from: THO Game Calls on June 18, 2007, 02:49:51 PM
  Bopey would have to pay double though  :)

You know as soon as supper is over he will have something to say about that....LOL I'll take a stab in the dark and say it will be bite me...LOL

WTG Semp. I was sitting here scratching the noggin thinking about the call Al just posted. But you took the temptation away.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.