• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Little California!

Started by nastygunz, December 10, 2020, 05:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I can't even believe this, instead of arresting them and deporting them like the criminals that they are the Vermont governor is giving them money paid from taxpayers dollars: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

"Vermont rolling out COVID-19 stimulus for undocumented immigrants in 2021
The state aims to send COVID-19 stimulus checks by early April to Vermonters who didn't receive federal payments earlier this year because of their immigration status.Two months after Gov. Phil Scott signed the state budget that included $5 million to send undocumented adults $1,200 and their children $500."

Hawks Feather

nastygunz

Get a parking ticket in Vermont they will fine you and if you don't pay it take your drivers license and arrest you. Enter the country illegally  and they give you taxpayers money?  Surprisingly Vermont has a population of illegal farm workers. They have organized and now lobby for all kinds of rights and just won a lawsuit against INS.  They also just passed a law in Vermont allowing them to get drivers licenses even if they are there illegally.  Hard to believe it's the same state that I grew up in.

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on December 10, 2020, 09:33:45 AM
Hard to believe it's the same state that I grew up in.

For most of us on FnF it is hard to believe that it is the same United States that we grew up in.