• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

some snow pics from this morning.

Started by cathryn, February 22, 2009, 09:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

they were callin for a little snow and this is what we got last night.its a wet heavy snow that wont be around long, its already staring to melt.

the last pic is Jack after i put him on his chain this morning.

if we're not gonna be out with him i tie him up cause he likes to run with the neighbors dogs some.

FinsnFur

It's like a winter wonderland. :eyebrownod:
I personally like it much deeper  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

I live in Craigsville WV and we got about 8 inches here.  Went and sighted in my brother in laws 223 this morning and had some fun in the jeep :yoyo:
Denver                                           

coyotehunter_1

Howdy, Miss Cathryn 

A nice touch o" winter you all got there ;yes; at least spring time's just around the corner, won't be long now.  :whew:
That little Jack pup sure has grown...  :shck: right good looking critter he is ! :biggrin:

BTW< Thanks for sharing your pics  :highclap:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Roundman

Quote from: Hidehunter on February 22, 2009, 10:49:00 AM
I live in Craigsville WV and we got about 8 inches here.  Went and sighted in my brother in laws 223 this morning and had some fun in the jeep :yoyo:
Craigsville? Heck we might be related, I'm from a little town called Spencer. Ya ever heeerd of it?

Hidehunter

Quote from: Roundman on February 22, 2009, 12:57:30 PM
Craigsville? Heck we might be related, I'm from a little town called Spencer. Ya ever heeerd of it?

Oh Yeah, I know spencer.  Its not to far from home here.  One of my good friends has a camp there.
Denver                                           

cathryn

Hey.... Roundman, im from a little town called Gay, ever hear of it? ya gottta take Peniel road right past the little yella store...........

possumal

Cathryn, that Jack is a fine looking fellow. I'll guarantee you he ain't afraid of no possum!   :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

cathryn

heck, i dont care what he looks like, just wondered if he was a neighbor is all, lol.

i do think in a round about way youre tryin to say you think hes so ugly he couldnt possibly be fraid of a possum, that possums are skeert of him??

Hawks Feather

Quote from: cathryn on February 22, 2009, 09:02:57 AM
the last pic is Jack after i put him on his chain this morning.

if we're not gonna be out with him i tie him up cause he likes to run with the neighbors dogs some.

Hey neat pictures, but you had me a little scared at first.  I forgot that Jack was your dog and was feeling a little sorry for the chained up guy named Jack.   :biggrin:  Just pulling your chain Cathryn.

Jerry

alscalls

Cathryn,
Nick, who is a member here.........Lives right up the road from ya! We hunt together a good bit and he is a good fella.
I would bet you know him and I think I drive past your house on the way to his old house......he just moved and his brother lives there. Small world.... :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

cathryn

could be Al.. i got lots of ugly neighbors  :biggrin:  :roflmao:

cathryn

omg, possumal.. i completely misread your post, you were talkin bout my dog!!

i thought you were sayin hidehunter wasnt afraid of no possums cause he was ugly, LMFAO!!

disregard my post bout ugly neighbors and the one before that, lol.

Roundman

Quote from: cathryn on February 22, 2009, 04:01:37 PM
Hey.... Roundman, im from a little town called Gay, ever hear of it? ya gottta take Peniel road right past the little yella store...........

Cathryn, I've been in Peniel store a many a times. Good people up that way. The inlaws lived in the first house up Stover Fork Rd. I've deer hunted a lot of that land.

Roundman

Since we're on ugly people, my friend dated an ugly girl that live up Peniel Rd.  :eyebrownod:

nick

hey cathryn do you know any Sampson i just moved from just up the road from  peneil

Hidehunter

Quote from: cathryn on February 22, 2009, 06:29:33 PM
i thought you were sayin hidehunter wasnt afraid of no possums cause he was ugly, LMFAO!!

I aint afraid of no possums and I happen to think I'm cute as a button :eyebrownod: :roflmao:
Denver                                           

cathryn

nick,  did you live on peniel rd or on 33?and if youre on Peniel Rd, which side of Clarence Church do you live on? you might know my brother...Nathaniel,he used to run that road all the timne for he got married in October.

Roundman, do you know the Conleys that live up Stover Fork?  Vonnel is the fathers name.

cathryn

i take the kids to Peniel store every now and then inthe evening for a treat.

i actually used to work there on the weekends.

cathryn

Quote from: Roundman on February 22, 2009, 06:35:11 PM
Since we're on ugly people, my friend dated an ugly girl that live up Peniel Rd.  :eyebrownod:

wasmt me  :biggrin:. i aint ugly just big  :roflmao: