• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

new benelli released

Started by Silencer, March 31, 2009, 02:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

FinsnFur

It does look funky, but it'd probably grow on ya.
I like the way they let you scan over the gun and the little window scrolls a close up of it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I'm a fan of the SBE.   A 3 inch gun doesn't do much for me.   :nono:  Wonder what it is priced at?  :wo:

msmith

Quote from: Semp on March 31, 2009, 04:19:06 PM
I'm a fan of the SBE.   A 3 inch gun doesn't do much for me.   :nono:  Wonder what it is priced at?  :wo:

I'm just the opposite. I'm a 3 inch guy and don't even want to take the hammering of a 3 1/2 inchers. LOL, getting to old for pain. Maybe the Benelli inertia system would make it better.

I kinda like it.  :biggrin: But it has a MSRP of $1479 for the camo ones.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

KySongDog

Quote from: msmith on March 31, 2009, 05:01:31 PM
Quote from: Semp on March 31, 2009, 04:19:06 PM

I'm just the opposite. I'm a 3 inch guy and don't even want to take the hammering of a 3 1/2 inchers. LOL, getting to old for pain. Maybe the Benelli inertia system would make it better.

I kinda like it.  :biggrin:

The adrenaline is usually hitting me so bad I never feel the recoil.   :biggrin:

msmith

QuoteThe adrenaline is usually hitting me so bad I never feel the recoil.   

Good point. I let the Big Dawg pattern it, then I take it hunting.  :biggrin:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Carolina Coyote

The Ad said that the Gun had 72 % less recoil, Benelli sure has captured the Market the last few years. I don't have one but I think that one would look gun in my safe. cc

Silencer

I'd sure like to give it a test run anyhow.  I think my 1187 weighs alot more. 

kiyitec

I think the Benelli's are one of the most window shopped shooters out there.  That being said. . .

Give me A used 3.5" mossberg and I'll use the rest of the cash for A year's supply of Jagermeister and ammunition.   :yoyo:

Yep, you are right, I'll need the Jager for my sore shoulder.  ~K
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

LORDDAL

funky lookin trigger is that the safety on the front of the trigger if so whats on the side below the chamber the switch for the built in MP3 player

Quote from: kiyitec on April 02, 2009, 10:57:17 PM

Give me A used 3.5" mossberg and I'll use the rest of the cash for A year's supply of Jagermeister and ammunition.   :yoyo:

MMMMMMMM Jagermeister sweet libation of recreation  :yoyo: :biggrin:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff