• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Honda vs _____

Started by bigben, April 13, 2009, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

I went down and looked at a new Grizz a few days ago, but not sure I can get the wife to part with the $7400 to get it out the door.  :wo:

browning204

Not only is the Polaris tough but it rides like a marshmellow also. I have ridden hondas and Kawi's. They are nice but much rough riding.

My buddies Kawi brute force is always busted. Mostly tie rods and tough but it can't take a beating like mine.
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

vvarmitr

Quote from: browning204 on April 13, 2009, 05:54:43 PM
I have a 2006 Sportsman, I have crashed it, rolled it (many times) sunk it (many times) and submerged it for 5 hours one time. 

Ben, come up to NH and I will show you how to ride!

:holdon:
:wo: 
:doh2:
:rolleye: 
Sounds like a "crash course" to me.
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

bigben

oh and 204 here are some motivational posters for ya.  all in good fun. 

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

Hey Ben

I saw this and thought about you.   Check these dudes out at Alligator Marsh. 

bigben

I'll check it out tonight.  can't watch youtube at work now.  they got it filtered. 

browning204

Quote from: bigben on April 20, 2009, 10:00:04 AM
oh and 204 here are some motivational posters for ya.  all in good fun. 

Very good stuff Ben! I like it. If I knew how to make those posters I would make some for you!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

bigben

I think it is reletively easy.  I think if you go to mobuck they have it setup that you upload a photo and then put the captions and that is it.  I did not make these posters by the way a friend in kentucky did.  I still aint drowned mine out and I have gone deeper then many other brands have on numerous accounts.  it may be great that you went and sunk a quad and it still runs but if it still leaves ya stranded you are up shit creek without a paddle basically.  I can't wait till my uncles canam is on the other end of the tow rope.  someday it is gonna happen with the way he rides.