• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

helmet cam footage (going through a tunnel and over a large bridge)

Started by bigben, April 27, 2009, 10:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

here is some helmet cam footage from the other weekend.  I was riding in upstate pa and this trail is a old rail line system.  the tunnel is 1200 ft long and the bridge is 115 ft above the water.  115 ft doesn't seem like much till yer up on it.  you fellas be the judge.  the bridge and tunnel footage is in realtime.  the other stuff is sped up a bit to get through it quicker. 

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

iahntr

You guys got some nice places to ride.
You didn't look down for us when you were
out on the middle of the bridge.  :biggrin:
That still kills me that they have stuff like that
open to the public, especially without a bunch
of guardrails or somethin.
Scott

trappinjohn

Cool stuff Ben!

We used to have a couple railraod bridges around here too, but they were all torn down over the last few years. 

Todd Rahm

Heck I'm like'n your sound tracks better then the video's.  :biggrin: Who's the band on this one?

bigben

dove of war.  here is a live preformance of em doing the same song. 

there myspace is www.myspace.com/doveofwarband.com
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

pitw

Thanks for taking me and Don along for the ride Bigben :highclap:  Next time if you don't mind I'll get off before you go out on the bridge, Geez I wouldn't walk on there let alone drive.  Don liked the tune as well.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Thanks, can't access it from work but will look into their CD when I get home. Are they local band in your area? I also heard another remake on one of your other videos I liked, and I'm wondering if it was the same band?

bigben

yes they are local.  he is friends with my lil bro.  he actually taught my brother how to play bass.  I am talking about the singer.  his name is colby dove and he is not really into the lime light at all.  mainly just local stuff.  he is awesome on the guitar though.  allthough he is equal on pretty much anything he plays drums bass whatever.  he can do it.  but he is a technical freak at guitar solos.