• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Nice Spring day

Started by Tikaani, May 03, 2009, 02:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikaani

Was talking to Dave this morning and and told him the snow here is almost gone and it was a really nice day.  So I figured some of you would get a kick out of what I did this morning, start my wood pile for this coming winter.  Barry, I know you (and them boys of yours) can relate.  All is not lost though, will go out and start setting up my stand for spring bear today.

Hunt hard, Die tired   (after you get your Honey do's done)

John

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

msmith

The weather looks nice and it's a surprise to see you in a T shirt.

Never too early to start on the wood pile. I was just thinking about that yesterday. Gotta get it done 'cause come September, I'm gonna be in the woods.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

FinsnFur

Yeah, seems kinds odd seeing you in a Tshirt John.
Boy it sure doesnt look like there's a shortage of firewood up there. :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

I aint got time for doing that I been hunting every day......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

I knew you would be a Husky man Tik.  Hope you don't have any kids like mine that would enjoy watching that firewood roll down the hill :innocentwhistle:.  Living up there is a good reason to work or chances are you'd freeze.  Lookin' good :yoyo:.  I'm wishing I'd done more of that as I can tell I'm a mite outa shape after the last couple of days.
I say what I think not think what I say.

HuntnCarve

You weren't kiddin about it being a nice day there!  We're scheduled for rain the next couple of days...Well atleast you started putting a dent into that "Winter Heating Supply"...  Winter's just around the corner in your neck of the woods! 

iahntr

Ahhh,,, It's gotta feel good gettin out there,
especially in a T shirt.
Scott