• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Big Thanks to all

Started by FinsnFur, February 06, 2007, 02:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I finally got all my beauty sleep, and recouped from the trip. I'm not so sure the beauty sleep helped much but considering the company I was in for the last week I dont think it'd make a lick of difference.  :nono: Jis kiddin  :wink:

I just wanted to take minute here and thank everyone for the good ole Southern hospitality that I was faced with at the LBL this year.
This being my first trip down, I was kinda wondering if I could justify the long 15 hour haul to get there.
Knowing what I know now and after meeting everyone of you that attended, I would have drove for 3 days to be a part of it.  :biggrin:

You guys are good people, and genuine from top to bottom, front to back. I really enjoyed the trip and spending some time with y'all you all.

The coyote situation could have been a little better, but the company at hand could never be matched.  :wink:

Brent was an excellent host, putting me up in his house for two days earlier in the week too. Thanks Bud and I appreciate the accommodations. Hope I didn't burn out my welcome  :wink:

A big thanks again to those that donated things for us to take to the LBL this year too. THO Game Calls, Kee's Productions, KO Predator Solutions, StrayCat, SilverTip, Studabaka, Jimmie in Kentucky, and Hawks Feather
Very much appreciated by all.

I need to go through the video and I'll make a post of who won what. Should be able to get that done tonight sometime.

Thanks again guys for letting me be a part of your annual gathering.  :yoyo: The pleasure was entirely all mine  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

It was a pleasure meeting you Jim. I will be looking forward to seeing you there again next  year. I had a great time and thanks to everyone that had a hand in putting it together.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

keekee

Jim,

No need to worry about wearing out your welcome here! Your welcome in my home anytime!

I enjoyed the trip and company!

Brent

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 06, 2007, 02:35:17 PM

A big thanks again to those that donated things for us to take to the LBL this year too. THO Game Calls, Kee's Productions, KO Predator Solutions, StrayCat, SilverTip, Studabaka, Jimmie in Kentucky, and Hawks Feather
Very much appreciated by all.

I need to go through the video and I'll make a post of who won what. Should be able to get that done tonight sometime.

Thanks again guys for letting me be a part of your annual gathering.  :yoyo: The pleasure was entirely all mine  :wink:

Goes for me as well on the folks that donated..........class act fellas.  :congrats:

Looking forward to the video......or she we call it Jessie the Man's video. :biggrin:

I'm already looking forward to next year..........oh yeah baby..... :yoyo: :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Roundman

Jim
Ya done a heck of a job...Thanks

KySongDog

You did a great job, Jim.  Without this board I would never have known about the LBL hunt.  Would never have met Jimmie who was so kind as to show me around and give me some tips on what to do. Would never have met all the other great guys.  Even Bopeye.   :biggrin:

I can't begin to thank everyone enough. 

I'll be there next year for sure!

Semp

DirtyDog

Jim,

I have to admit, that I was concerned that no one would even speak to me, especially after the hunt I had the week before with some PM guys. You guys are all top knotch and down to earth guys. I really appreciated all the conversation spent. I am already looking forward to next year, and by then, I should have some spots scouted out so that Jimmie won't have to babysit me  :eyebrow: . Anyway, thanks again to all, and thanks Jim for the site. I have built a site before and know that it is not easy, or easy to maintain. Good luck to all this year and we will see you again next year.

Joe