• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Old School throwback...

Started by Coulter, November 10, 2016, 05:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

I haven't made one of these in years. The guys, Zack in particular, talked me into bringing back a few of the old calls I used to make. He found a box of old barrels and got curious I guess. Anyway, here's the newly redesigned North Bay Eclipse Timber style duck call with plenty of rasp as requested by the new owner of this call in New Jersey. Made from Chakte Viga and African Blackwood with pinned, not glued, brass band and my own custom toneboard. I've taken to signing everything these days too, just because of what has happened in the last couple of years.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

FinsnFur

Very nice as usual Steve. What happen in thr past couple years? Someone steal some work?
Will this call bring ducks in THIS YEAR. There's hasnt been a successful duck hunter in the tristate area over here this year. Wondering if the migration got canceled due to warm weather.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Thanks Jim...

Long story, but yes...I had two guys buy into North Bay in 2014. By 2015 I had enough of them not pulling their weight so I bought them back out. One of them decided to start his own call business and use a lot of my designs, resources, ideas, etc. The bastard even has some of MY calls on his website. Just more reason for me to up my game :wink:

FinsnFur

Quote from: Coulter on November 18, 2016, 06:55:26 PM
Thanks Jim...

Long story, but yes...I had two guys buy into North Bay in 2014. By 2015 I had enough of them not pulling their weight so I bought them back out. One of them decided to start his own call business and use a lot of my designs, resources, ideas, etc. The bastard even has some of MY calls on his website. Just more reason for me to up my game :wink:

Wow :argh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com