• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Another one in the can

Started by Jimmie in Ky, February 03, 2008, 06:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmie in Ky

I was tickled camo to see all my old friends once again and share good times and tall tales. It was great to make some new ones as well, and add a few more to our roster of membership too. Thanks guys for the good times and fellowship.

Wayne you were sorely missed. The chili was good but just not the same kick to it. I thanked Cheryl for all her hard work and fine country cooking. Here in my part of the country that breakfast was fit for a King. Eggs, bacon ,or sausage or ham, Biscuits and gravy, with all the coffee you can drink. I ate all my meals there and was not disapointed. Already talked with her about doing this again and as long as she has the contract we can count on her any time. And she wants to thank you boys for your patronage as well.

Thanks to all of you who dontated the prizes as well. They were very much apreciated by all who recieved them. Stu did a great job with those hides, they were beautiful.

I am unpacked relaxed and on my second cup of coffee. And dog tired  :biggrin: Jimmie

coyote101

Thanks to keekee, CCP and everyone in the background who helped organize the hunt this year.  Also thank you to Fins and Fur for the chili dinner on Saturday and a special thanks to everyone who donated to the drawing. I made it out of there with a beautiful curly maple call from Hawk's Feather and a much needed Windevice with a landyard.  I hope to put both to good use this week.

No luck on a coyote for me, but I learned alot and it was great to meet everybody.  I've already got the go-ahead from the boss lady for next year and Lord willing, I'll be there.

Congrats to everyone who was successful and I hope you all had a safe return trip.

Pat

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

weedwalker

Thanks to FnF, Richard, Brent, Jimmie, and all who had a hand in setting this years hunt up. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: And thanks to all who donated for prize drawings.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
It was great to finally get to meet you all and put a face with your name. I had a great time even though I didn't get a coyote. Just getting to see you all was worth the trip. I'm already looking forward to next year and hope to see many more of you that couldn't make it this year.

Ed

securpro

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. :yoyo: really nice to put some faces together with the names. And a big THANK YOU to FnF, Brent, Richard, Jimmy for all the hard work and making this thing happen.  :congrats: :congrats: I am already looking forward to next year and seeing everybody again.

Oh..... Thank you Bop !!! also for your contributions to the hunt,  :eyebrow: My wife asked me when I got home if I had been eating peaches.... :shrug:  :innocentwhistle:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

Finally some photos  :yoyo: :yoyo:

You guys are making me ill that I couldnt make it down there this year. Sure looks like good crowd.
Glad everyone got back safe and had a good time :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

Sure do wish you could have made it Jim. We had a BLAST !!!

Bills Custom Calls

I had a great time I have a few pics and will get them posted in a day or so

Thanks to everyone for making my first trip to the LBL one to remember

Lots of great donations  I also got a great curly maple call made by Jerry Latta

Jimmie Thanks for taking the time and letting me hunt with you  I seen more coyote traks in 4 hours then I have seen in the last year
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

HaMeR

Jim said it's in July next year!! It's usually that long before enough snow melts to get his front door open!!   :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HaMeR

Hey Bop!! Is that your wing carryin lanyard??   :shrug:   :roflmao: :roflmao:  You can get a whole bucket a KFC on that bad boy!!  :roflmao: 

Look at all the drops on it. There must be 15!!  :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

Quote from: bnccont on February 03, 2008, 09:21:37 PM
Jimmie Thanks for taking the time and letting me hunt with you  I seen more coyote traks in 4 hours then I have seen in the last year
Yeah, & getting him outta my hair for a day!  :roflmao:
Of course on the way home it was ... Jimmie said this, & Jimmie did that.  :rolleye:
:laf:

securpro

I sure hope everything went ok with kcb346 and his beaver when he got home.... :roflmao: :roflmao: Great guy, very glad to have met you and hope to see ya next year !!!!!  :yoyo:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Bopeye

Quote from: HaMeR on February 03, 2008, 09:35:41 PM

Twenty of those bad boys...........Dirty Dog made that for me by special request. That "shaman necklace" is the key to killing coyotes.......... :wo: :huh: :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

:roflmao:  So how many did you kill with your Charmin necklace??  :shrug:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

DirtyDog

My "Shaman Necklace" only has 4 drops on it.  :innocentwhistle:

Jimmie in Ky

But you don't have proof positive of your rabis vacination Joe, Bop does :eyebrownod:

Bill, I enjoyed it also. I enjoying teaching others how to do what we love doing. And in such a place it is much easier for them to see what we all talk about first hand. Your thinking is right, just spend some time looking for the clues they leave you at home. They are there and now you have an idea of where and how to look.

Funny Vic, he said the same thing about you  :laf: You ever get your nap out ? :wink: Jimmie

kcb346

securepro,

I had a little esplainin to do, but she didn't mind sharin. I had a great time, and am looking forward to next year. It was great to meet yall.

kcb346 aka. "beaverpimp"  :eyebrow:
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.

securpro

beaverpimp  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: now I can remember that !!!! :biggrin:

securpro

FinsnFur

Quote from: HaMeR on February 03, 2008, 09:35:41 PM
Hey Bop!! Is that your wing carryin lanyard??   :shrug:   :roflmao: :roflmao:  You can get a whole bucket a KFC on that bad boy!!  :roflmao: 

ROFLMAO!!!!!!   Ohhhhhhhhh my gawd Glen that about tipped me over!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

M.DarianBarr

i wish i could have stayed saterday evening but couldnt talk my buddy into staying. you know the saying young, dumb and full of, well you know the saying. iwas glade to meet yall and im defenatlly going to stay the whole weekend next year but i think ill bring the camper next time or get a cabin, friday nite was pretty cold.