• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

puppy distress contest?

Started by Rich, July 12, 2007, 10:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I'll host and post the sounds if ya want. That way all of you can participate.

Come up with a set of rules to outline, and whether or not somone else wants to head it up and we'll go from there.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rich

Jim,
I already pulled my pistol and shot my entry to THO.  :doh2:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

FinsnFur

That's ok...I'm definitely not bored.
Just wondered if he wanted a break
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rich

I have withdrawn from the contest, and I also withdraw my offer to donate a howler as a prize. I want everyone to know that the hurtpup2 recording was recorded by Rich Cronk.  You have my word on that.
Foxpro Field staff

studabaka

Rich, I'm sorry to here this, but respect your choice.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

vvarmitr

What's the matter Rich? Skeerd I'd figure out a way to record my puppy distress & pour a can of whooparse on ya. :eyebrow:

:holdon:  Just some friendly banter there Rich.  :whew:

Rich

vvarmitr ,
Not really sir. Considering the number of Cronk sound clips that I have posted on the internet, I should have known that something like this would happen someday.  Good luck in the contest, and I hope that you win first place.
Foxpro Field staff

Hawks Feather

Rich,

I think it says a LOT about the character (or lack of character) of the person that would steal one of your sounds.  I know it takes all kinds, but this is not the kind of person I would want to hunt with.  I have my Cronk CD in the truck and play it when I go (alone) on trips.  Roll the widows down and try to match your sounds.  I have a long way to go, but I am enjoying myself along the way.  I know that I said thanks when I got the CD, but thanks again. 

Jerry

nailbender

Truly sorry to hear this Rich.  We all know how much you were looking forward to this.  Some people got no respect.

vvarmitr

It's a Dad-blame shame a guy w/ talent can't even join in the fun for the aggravation of someone taking advanage of him. :argh:

I'd like to give that guy a Bocephus Country Boy greeting ... something about Beech-Nut & a 45. :eyebrow:

Rich

I am back in the contest after a phone call from some guy who disguised his voice. It may have been VVarminter, I dunno. Anyways I am gonna kick butt with my new entry. I want to thank everyone for your kind words of support. I really do apreciate it.  :wink:
Foxpro Field staff

studabaka

I had a feelin your clip was #4. ........ I WANT LESSONS  ;yes;

It was in a class of it's own ......... Other than taping the actual abuse of a dog that is  :shck:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

nailbender

Dang it!  Now I'm gonna have to try way harder! Only a few hours till deadline!