• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Showcase,Bills Custom Calls By Bill Grove

Started by Bills Custom Calls, January 30, 2008, 09:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Bill,

Nice looking call.  Not as nice as the one I got from you, but I am VERY biased in my view.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

Lilminnesotangl

That is a very nice looking call Bill :).

Meridyth

Silencer

Thats a beautiful piece of work, nice bio !!

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

frshwtr

gee i loved the pictures, the grain in the dall as well as the finish caught my eye. never used a deer call (hunt state land afraid the hunters would stalk me) but if i had one like that i'd at least wear it outside my jacket to show it off.

studabaka

I never had used a call for deer till this past season. Was lucky enough to get one of Bill's grunters and a bit of personal instruction from him. Three of the four deer I got this year were by calling. If ya haven't tried deer that way you should give it a go. It's pretty cool having a nice buck come trotting in looking.

:highclap: :congrats: :highclap: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

KySongDog

Nice lookin grunt'er Bill!  I might have to give that method a try next year.   :eyebrow:

Semp

Bills Custom Calls

Quote from: Todd Rahm on January 31, 2008, 02:00:39 PM

Ya know ya don't look as scary with a beard.  :innocentwhistle: Nice bucks.

Todd I have been told that before  :laf:

Steve I did work Downtown Chicago took me 40 minutes to goet to work in the morning and 1 1/2 hours to get home in the evenings sometimes it really took a toll on my nerves.

I have a few plastic production deer calls also,and I like the sound I get from these calls much better.

Jeryy I am glad you like your Maple deer call that one could have caused me to start drinking  :laf:

I have killed more deer using a deer call then stalk and hunt or just standing there waiting for one to pass by.

Stu I am glad you like the deer call you got .Chris still say it really looked like we were up to no good standing in the parking lot,and me going in and out of the durango getting things out.

Thanks for the kind words folks
Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Welllllll, it's that time again.  :eyebrow:

I put all the names up, 22 of them, in alphabetical order
Bob D
cb223
Coulter
crazy_cottontail
DirtyDog
Frogman
frshwtr
HaMeR
Hawks Feather
iahntr
kkbait
Lilminnesotangl
Nelson
Red Dog
Semp
Silencer
studabaka
THO Game Calls
Todd Rahm
Troy Walter
WhiteHare
wv_yoter

....and then without showing the list asked Kyle to pick a number between 0 and 22.
He picked 12!

Congrats Lilminnesotangl in becoming this months showcase winner! You just became the new owner of Bills custom deer grunt. :wink:

Bill thanks again for jumping in and running a showcase, and putting some of your work up for grabs. Much appreciated by all.

This might be the last showcase for a while, hopefully only until next fall, as we are out of call makers interested in participating in this.
If there's anyone out there reading this that was or is hesitant....dont be shy..step up and lets get ya some exposure.
If you haven't run one and would like to or have some questions, get in touch with myself or one of the mods, and we'd be happy to hear from you.
Again, I'd like to thank the Call Makers that have a Showcase and are listed. It gives a little recognition for some of the other members that may or may not have heard of you and your call making, gives members a no risk opportunity to sample your work first hand, and I for one appreciate the hospitable generosity that has become a notorious trait for so many of you guys.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Congratulations Lilminnesotangl.  :highclap: Thanks Bill for puttin it up.  :congrats:
Jim, I'd be happy to put up a call for this. Don't think I can have one ready for March though.
Maybe next month or somethin.
Scott

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

WhiteHare

Way to go Lilminnesotangl.   Nice job Bill, Thanks for offering up one of your calls.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Bills Custom Calls

The pleasure was all mine!!!!

Lilminnesotangl pm me your name and shipping adderess and I will get this call shipped out on Monday

I would like to Thank all of the folks for your comments on the call

Bill

Silencer

Hawks Feather

Bill,

Thanks for being the Custom Call Maker of the month and donating the call.   :congrats:

Jerry

bowslinger

great first the kids now her blowing on calls when i'm i going to get time to practice with mine nice looking call u won hun

Lilminnesotangl

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to take my new call into the field :)

Bills Custom Calls

The call is in the mail so it is up to our postal service now hope it gets there