• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Grandson Josh's 9 point bow killed buck

Started by possumal, November 09, 2011, 09:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Same day my grandson Josh's new son, Joshua Morgan Sexton, was born, he bow killed this nice 9 point buck.  He passed on the same buck a week or so ago, but decided to take him this time considering how busy he is apt to be with a new baby, new job, and getting ready for the upcoming goose season, to be sure he can take care of his hunting clients.  First son, Collier, is doing a fine job of posing the nice 9 pointer.  He can't compare to the high 160 score buck he took last year, but I'd be proud to take him with a bow, and think most bow hunters would.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

centerfire_223

Wow nice deer. I would love to get one that big.  :highclap:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

Hawks Feather

weedwalker

Dave

Awesome looking buck!!

Quote from: possumal on November 09, 2011, 09:39:10 AM
Same day my grandson Josh's new son, Joshua Morgan Sexton, was born, he bow killed this nice 9 point buck.  He decided to take him this time considering how busy he is apt to be with a new baby, 

Somehow I think he'll be able to get out if he was able to get away with hunting while the wife is in labor/delivering!   :wink:

coyote101

That's a nice one for sure. Congratulations to Josh.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

iahntr

Scott

possumal

Quote from: Dave on November 09, 2011, 05:14:53 PM
Awesome looking buck!!

Quote from: possumal on November 09, 2011, 09:39:10 AM
Same day my grandson Josh's new son, Joshua Morgan Sexton, was born, he bow killed this nice 9 point buck.  He decided to take him this time considering how busy he is apt to be with a new baby, 

Somehow I think he'll be able to get out if he was able to get away with hunting while the wife is in labor/delivering!   :wink:

Dave, I should have made it clear that it was late in the afternoon that Josh killed the buck.  The baby was born at 8:05 a.m. that day.  Josh didn't even miss the evening visitation.   He'd never go hunting with Brittany in labor or waiting to have the baby.  He wants to go on living and hunting.  :biggrin:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

WldWldWest

Doesnt get any better than that!

Congrats!
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

FOsteology