• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My New Bonker Style

Started by THO Game Calls, April 30, 2007, 10:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Quote from: ohiobob on May 05, 2007, 12:37:03 AM

And i noticed a TON of people over there became "EXPERT" coyote callers within 4 months just by reading the bullshit over there and then pasting it on the thread as the "Gospel" of coyote hunting and they were worse than me at hunting yotes
AND they never once went hunting before they posted all "their" knowledge
Bob

NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!!  Big idiots pop on the board in March and by June they have 2000 posts and they are telling people in Pennsylvania how to hunt coyotes and their fart maker is living in Texas or Canada............. :rolleye:
Now I'm not saying there aren't folks that come to the boards who don't know how to do it. I know several good hunters that can't even turn on a computer. I'm talking about these 90 day wonders that come on with the first post and say, " I've never been coyote hunting, can someone take me out, change my diaper and burp me". Six months later this same "CHERRY" is telling guys how to hunt coyotes like as if he is Mr. Gerry Blair or Johnny Stewart. It's the biggest crock. Usually he's so sucked up to several of the mods and others that even when he does spew something from his noggin that's even to stupid to repeat, they still protect his silly butt. I've been tired of that crap for a long time over there. It might be the reason I've been registered there since May of 2001 and have just a little over 800 posts. Look to your left and you will notice my post count is a little more than that here and I don't have a year here...........yet.
Keep up the good work Jimmy the Champion..... :wink:

I'll get off my soapbox now............
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

studabaka

Dang  :shck: did you just call me a 'CHERRY' Bop  :confused: 

:eyebrow:

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Bopeye

Yep, but I love you Stu. When compared to Chet and Rich I'm a cherry........... :wink:

Let me make it clear to some that might not understand my meaning, which I know Studabaka does, but some might not.
When I say Cherry, all I mean is they are new, it's not a derogatory term. Nothing wrong with being new.......we all had to start somewhere.  :biggrin:

bearmanric

sorry guy's all the bashing is wrong. you have no idea what you have done to this person. not fun feeling like shit in side. if i lose friend's sorry. just think about what you are doing. and how you want to be as a callmaker. talking down on the new guy's is wrong. sorry other people have feeling's too. Rick

FinsnFur

Rick you actually admitted to some tubbie ethics yourself. Called him several names in the process, literally right off the deep end.

So what all of a sudden makes you retract that and chum up to the guy. I dont think you'd want him to see the things you said then uh?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Who's talking down to the new guys Rick?  :confused:

Who is being bashed other than a man that is copying someone else's calls? You know in your heart that is wrong Rick. I don't know why the change of heart all of the sudden, but I can bring some threads up real quick that shows you not only bashing, but calling someone some pretty serious names.

I feel for ya pal. I don't know what's going on in your head sometimes, but I for one can't figure it out. I know that everyone that has talked to you on this board has always encouraged you and tried to get you to feeling better. Now you return the favor by smacking them in the face elsewhere?

I have but one question? WHY would you do that to folks you have just called your friends this past week? Your making me feel real bad on the inside right now man.  :sad:

bearmanric

Jim do what you must do. i had a long talk with Tony. told him how he has screwed a few people. he was happy i told.  i said on the post me and Tony had our differensee's. i left name's out for you guy's. what you guy's are doing is wrong make's you look bad. last post. good luck. Rick

Bopeye

Goodbye Rick.......hope all goes well with you.

THO Game Calls

Quotetalking down on the new guy's is wrong

You need to seek some professional help partner -

NO ONE HERE TALKED DOWN ON ANY NEW GUY

If someone told you that, they lied.  (color me surprised)  

This board is the BEST place for new guys to come because no one pee's down their back and then tellls them it's raining.

No on here says a guys calls are great in the open forum and then sends out PM's to his butt buddies and tells them the guys calls stink.

I know you NEVER had that happen to you eh Rick?   No one ever sent PM's out about your howlers did they?  No one ever said to ask anyone whose howlers were easier to blow, his or yours?

You're memory is short Rick.  Very short.  

Well, go hang out with your new friends if that is what you want to do.  You are welcome here no matter what you say, where as on PM you are only welcome when you say what they WANT you to say.

As for what anyone - me persoanlly - did to Tebbe, or how we made him feel -

why not ask Ernie Wilson - who had some wonderful wood howlers that he put on PM, and did very well with for about 3 or 4 weeks until Tebbe copied one almost exactly and when confronted with it said he had never seen one of Erinies howlers.

How about the Bonkers that were posted on PM months before Jabba the Butt banned me, and one which showed up in the post on Show Your Collection, and yet Tebbie claimed to have never seen one?

Or how about the Fur Ball  which is a copy of a Primos Regulator, which Tebbie claimed to have never seen.  (and the wood barrel which looks sooooo much like one of your honey pot calls which were out LONG before the fur ball ever was)

You know Rick, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck, chances are pretty darn good IT'S A DUCK.

So you go play with  your new Friends - and be like Scott, stand behind them because keeping your back out of sight is probably a GOOD move.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

Would someone please pull the plug on him before I have to start taking PROZAC!!!!

He says it's his last post.......yeah right.  :rolleye:

Last post from Rick is the same as what comes out of the south end of a north bound bull.

FinsnFur

Do what I have to do?
Ive done what I have to do, I raked the yard out this morning.

I was talking about you calling Tony a rotten bastard 8 days ago, and wondered what caused you to take a 180 degree swing leading to your post over there yesterday.

No big deal either way, you got a lot going on....and you know were ALL going to be here when you get sand kicked in your face over there again. We always are.
Your still a decent guy....I dont have anything against ya. Ya just need to gather your thoughts and find your own way out of this one. But Like I said...we will still be here.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

One other thing you sorry sob -

Find me ONE call maker who can produce a screen shot or E mail with headers that says I told them to cancel thier HOB fees on PM.

FIND ONE.   JUST ONE.  

But that is one of the reasons they gave for banning me.  I can tell you who I was told said I did that, but they cannot produce anything that shows I EVER did.   have fun with your new friends.   I'll send you some of that new warming KY Jelley they advertise on TV..

You are going to need it.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

bearmanric

i said i talked to Tony. Bopie dont make any more remark's about me. i have depression dont make fun of it. not going to argue. think about what you guy's do or say. i'm not perfect probily never will. doesnt matter what i say will be wrong. if you think bashing pm hurting people and joke about the new guy's. just look's bad all i'm seeing lately. that is why i'm changed. wish you guy's would understand Rick

bearmanric

Al not a clue what you are talking about. Never said anything like that. and again i never said name's. Rick

Bopeye

Rick,
 Trust me when I say that Depression is truly a "state of mind" that can be helped. My doctor says that almost half of his patients come in for some sort of depression. Your not the only one Rick!! My father had it and got help. My aunt had it and she got help. It is a very serious disorder and not to be taken lightly, however you use it as an excuse. Sorry my friend, there are reasons and then there are excuses. Reasons are acceptable while excuses are like........well you know.

Now, point out the bashing to me, and if anything I have said is a lie, I will retract it with my deepest apologies. Otherwise, if it's the truth, it will stay as it is and stand out shining like a testimony unto those I have spoken it about. Deal?

canine

I beleive I know one thing that is an original from Tebbe. Introducing his new molded howler as a "Female" howler :rolleye:. Like a damn coyote can tell the sex from another by howls.

Rick,

Depression is not something to treat lightly. If you know you have it than get some help soon. But many feel stabbed in the back by what you done. If a call maker has the history he has running and pulling some of the shit he has, he's earned every criticism he recieves.

JD

awh

Hell-o. I go play one game of golf and miss it all.  :confused:
Rick, How many times have you said "this is my last post" between all the sites? And you start a thread on PM about sticking together after you were in the thread here that you reffered to in the first damn place? Calling the kettle black huh? 
I don't know what I missed on PM as Froggy locked the thread down and deleted all the post. But Rick if you feel that you need to defend or support Tony then go ahead. He knows it was me that quoted him and posted here and I could give a rats ass about it. If the man can't come up with his own shit then he needs to find another hobby. And by all means you can quote me to him on that if you feel that you need to.
And when and who said anything to or about the newbies? I'm as lost as a fart in the wind on that one??
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

bearmanric

you guy's dont get it. my so called friend's on here. see were i stand.  believe me i aint looking for sympathy..i'm not going to quote people that is a joke go's on forever.i didnt say your name's or nothing. i believed you beat on Tony enough. he feel's like a piece of shit you got what you wanted. i had a talk with him several day's ago .thank's my bud's. Rick

awh

Hell NO. He doesn't feel or think any different Rick. Look at his thread in the work shop ...."Code of Ethics". Bull crapping shit. If the man had ethics he would have never did the crap he did. End of story. He's feeling sorry for his self that he got called out on it and doesn't want to look bad in the eyes of the other mods on PM.
It really pisses me off that all these people look up to him and follow him as some sort of hunting god and then he turns around and does shit like this. Then you have the sucks that follow him from thread to thread hanging on his every word like it was set in stone.
I knew his name long before I became a member on PM as the hunting shows and stuff I have watched. Then to see and find out all the things that have went on and still go on just bust's my bubble. All these young people that look up to a guy that does so many people dirty. It ain't right. And he knows it along with everyone else.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

ohiobob

I Am serious about this question because i can not find the all the post's for one because im lost on this damn thing
BUT my question is this:
Who has been calling the "new" guys names and why in the hell would ANYBODY rag on the new guys? we are talking about "new" call makers right?
I would THINK the older and more experienced call makers would be happy that someone else is interested in their ART of making calls BUT I may be wrong so maybe someone can PM me or post it in here why the "new" guys are bad?
Thank You Very Much
Bob

Damn i forgot to ask if anyone has links to these other post's so we can play too :biggrin:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???