• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Let's see your bows

Started by Lilminnesotangl, December 07, 2007, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilminnesotangl

I'm just curious to see what everyone else's bow looks like. If everyone posts pics of their bows, I'll post pics of the bows that live in this house :D.

DirtyDog

Here is mine. It is a 2000 and something Matthews XL that I got for free.

studabaka

Here's my Parker.....

Hey Joe, I like that tile. What kind/color is it?
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

DirtyDog

Quote from: studabaka on December 07, 2007, 05:12:09 PM
Hey Joe, I like that tile. What kind/color is it?

LOL....It actually isn't tile. It is like linoleum, but man does it look real. Not sure where they got it. It is what they used when they built the house. I bought it as a new construction.

Lilminnesotangl

studabaka

Dang....another one of those camo couches...... now i'm feeling out of style  :rolleye:

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Lilminnesotangl

I'll be darned if my couch isn't 20 y/o

Hawks Feather

Hey, where is the bow?  I just see a couple of cams and strings.

Jerry

cb223

I have a Pierson Genesis 2000. I really want a new one but this one had been working, but this year it left me skunked!

I think it's luck has run out!

Time for a new one!!

This is the only pic I have with my bow in it.

This is last year.
CHAD

Lilminnesotangl

Quote from: Hawks Feather on December 08, 2007, 08:06:38 PM
Hey, where is the bow?  I just see a couple of cams and strings.

Jerry

I changed the link for the parkers

securpro

Here's a pic of mine it's a Hickory Creek HD-24 w/Drop zone rest and Vital Bow site, I wanted something a little more compact than the recurve I have been using for the past few years.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro