• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Brother's first geese

Started by bambam, October 28, 2012, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

My brother and I finally got our schedules worked out and went goose hunting yesterday. We each got 2. Should have gotten our limits but our shooting was less than impressive to say the least.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :shrug: :shrug:

Had a great time and put some good meat in the freezer.

FinsnFur

Now thats what I call choking the chickens :eyebrow:
Wait a sec...those are Geese, whats good for the goose is good for the...DaNGIT :doh2:
A bird in the hand is worth......

Ah forget!
Nice job gentlemen. Looks like you got your hands full. :biggrin: :eyebrownod:
Have you ever had Goose meat sticks? A guy gave some to my Dad once and I tried em. Not toooooooooo bad, but thats about it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Congratulations fellas.  :highclap: :highclap:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

bambam

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 28, 2012, 06:44:49 PM
Now thats what I call choking the chickens :eyebrow:
Wait a sec...those are Geese, whats good for the goose is good for the...DaNGIT :doh2:
A bird in the hand is worth......

Ah forget!
Nice job gentlemen. Looks like you got your hands full. :biggrin: :eyebrownod:
Have you ever had Goose meat sticks? A guy gave some to my Dad once and I tried em. Not toooooooooo bad, but thats about it.

:laf: :laf: :laf: Thanks everyone. I've killed some geese over the years and always did them in the crockpot. I gave all these to my brother. He's going to make some into jerky and also smoke some. Never had either but I will sure try it.

Todd Rahm

Nice table finishers ya got there!!