• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bens custom order

Started by bigben, January 17, 2007, 02:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Lol.............your telling me.  I miss out on some nice calls while at work caus I  can't see them.  :madd: I'll check'r out when I get home.

Be safe,
Todd

bigben

:hahaha: todd

and critter a guy can never have too many calls can he  :shrug:  and for the bed issue.  maybe when you be working on your cabin maybe I can be in the same area fishin fer some trout.  let me know then and I can come by and help out.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

CritterBuster

Just giveN ya some grief.  Not worried about it at all.  I could still sleep there...  just 1 more beer :congrats:

bigben

one more beer and I am goin to bed he says. :roflmao:  shouldn't you be gettin ready to fly south soon
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

AWSparrows

"just 1 more beer"   How many times did we hear that..........6 or 7 I think.  :innocentwhistle:

bigben

yeah that is about right.  for a lil fella he can but a few away.