• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Scam Alert - Watch out for this scam!

Started by FinsnFur, April 18, 2015, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

WARNING! SCAM ALERT! Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around the Wal-Mart parking lots. When you are putting your groceries away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's. They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet.
I've had mine taken on the 7th,8th, 10th and twice yesterday. Probably two more times tomorrow. Wal-Mart has wallets for $2.99, but I found some at the dollar store for .99¢ so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11lbs.
Keep a lookout for them ( I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times)
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

What the hell I just spent six hours hanging around the Walmart parking lot and didn't see anything?!?

riverboss

Hell Jim if you were paying attention  you could of saved your self a few wallets!
That girl has never eating at a McDonalds!! [emoji160]

nastygunz

I have to ask the question, is she putting those skivvies on or taking them off?

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on April 19, 2015, 08:12:59 AM
I have to ask the question, is she putting those skivvies on or taking them off?

With Jim there she is taking them off!

Jerry

riverboss

FinsnFur

Only long enough for a short after nap Dan :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com