• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Turkey, duck, predator etc. North Bay Calls FS

Started by Coulter, November 21, 2016, 08:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

I also have a few calls available for sale. The first is a North Bay Anomaly A 3.5" Crystal over glass call set in a dandy piece of Bocote with a curly Mayan Walnut striker. SOLD

Next up is a North Bay Missing Link This is a 2.5" slate call with no soundboard (Hence the Missing Link) set in a great piece of Katalox with purple/grey colorwood striker. This is a close quarters call with subtle tones, but also capable of some volume. Kee-Kee's are also possible with this call if you know how to work it. SOLD

Predator call anyone? This is the North Bay Instinct open reed distress for coyotes, fox, cats, coon, etc. Made from a piece of Tigre Caspi. This call can make the sound of cottontail to jackrabbit, or bird distress to pup distress. Cost is $39 + $3 for shipping.

How about waterfowl? The Dweeter is a 5 in 1 duck whistle from North Bay Game Calls capable of wood duck, mallard, pintail, teal, and wigeon. Great change up call for late season wary duck. I have a video on my website of how to operate it as well...check that out here - http://www.northbaycalls.com/duck-whistles This one is curly Ambrosia Maple and the cost on this one is $23 + $3 shippingSOLD

Something for everybody, and the last one for now. North Bay's ShadowTail squirrel call. Chatters, barks, etc. just a fun all around call to play with. Unlike most store bought squirrel calls, you WILL NOT shake the bellows off of this one. Made from Bocote, the cost is $25 & $5 shipping.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates