• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

War with North Korea

Started by KySongDog, September 04, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

The fat guy in NoKo has me worried.  That crazy bastard will nuke us in a heart beat or sell the weapons to the jihadists.  The ONLY alternative is war IMHO.   Millions will die especially in South Korea but I see no other outcome.   If we don't fight the war on the Korean peninsula we will have mushroom clouds over LA or Chicago.  More sanctions they say. What a laugh.  In North Korea, grass is considered a vegetable.  The Fat One could care less about his people.  He damn sure doesn't care about us.  And we already know what the jihadists will do if given the opportunity.

Is my thinking wrong on this?

riverboss

No Johnny your spot on! We need to strike hard and fast. My heart aches for the loss of lives it will take on both sides, but I just can't see any way around it.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Yah hes absolutely not going to negotiate anything. It's going to be interesting if not devastating. The US isnt going to want to kill innocent people to get to him and his regime and thats our downfall.
Poor Trump is going to get a beating no matter what he decides to do. I'm amazed everyday that he dont walk off the job and resign. He cant do a god damned thing without it being completely scrutinized and twisted by the left and then fed to the public through news casts and social media. They literally attack him by the thousands every day on twitter, and it's flat out slander.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Wouldn't one well placed shot help the situation?
I say what I think not think what I say.

JohnP

Quote from: pitw on September 04, 2017, 10:46:54 AM
Wouldn't one well placed shot help the situation?

I did a tour of duty in S Korea with their Spec Ops guys and learned:   

The North has dug in artillery pieces all over their mountain sides which would rain death and destruction in S. Korea. To effectively neutralize them we would have to expend an untold amount of munitions, and/or possibly use tactical nukes.  The attack would have to be conducted with the concurrence of S Korea which may not be willing to sacrifice the lives of millions of their people.  One well placed shot, meaning the assassination of the fat guy?  That may work but then again we are counting on his Generals, once he is gone, to throw down their weapons, what if they don't?  Their Army poses no threat as we could/would annihilate them in a matter of hours, providing our politicians stay out of the fray.  Their Spec Ops guys and those already in S. Korea could be a real problem, just like the muslims jihadist are.  Then  we have to consider any response from China.  The last thing they want is an American presence in North Korea.  If I was the running the show I would tell China we are not going to move troops into N Korea but we are going to destroy their nuclear capabilities with our Air force and Navy missile force, we are also going to kill the fat dumb guy and if you get in the way we are also going to kill you.  I would have President's Carter, Bush, Clinton, Bush the Second and obama tied to a missile as it is launched from our subs as all five of them are the reason we are in this mess. 

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

I like John's approach, I think, and hope somebody smarter than I am is advising the President.

Meanwhile Washington D.C. is concentrating hard to figure out which bathroom to use.

Hawks Feather

Maybe one of North Korea's nuclear missiles will go dreadfully wrong and come down in China.  Then we wouldn't need to do anything.   :innocentwhistle:     :innocentwhistle:     :innocentwhistle:

Jerry