• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Out with the old and

Started by MI VHNTR, September 04, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

in with the new. It was time to replace my 2000 Ford F-250 4x4 Super Duty. It was the toughest, most dependable truck that I've ever owned. Sad to see it go. Since I don't need as big of a truck anymore, I replaced it with a 2017 Ford F-150 4x4.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

pitw

Hope it last's as well for ya.

Is that a coyote ear in the brush just above and to the left of the thingy with pail on it?
I say what I think not think what I say.

MI VHNTR

Sadly, there's no coyote in the picture. In fact, there's only been one coyote captured on all of the game cameras so far this year. The canine distemper outbreak really put a hurt on the coyote/wolf populations last winter. The pail is on an old well casing from a well drilled years ago.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

Nice lookin rig! Im begininng to think Ford changed thier grills twice a year for the last 7 or 8 years. Maybe more lol.
When I bought my 2009 it was tough to find the front end that I liked because most of them I did not like. And I'm still in the habit of looking at them when I go down the road and it's tough to find two the same anymore it seems.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MI VHNTR

I don't know how many different grilles are on the 150s now either. I've counted at least three different grilles on these trucks and there's probably more. IMHO, it's a bit on the silly side.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB