• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Identify this skull

Started by FinsnFur, June 24, 2007, 03:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Nope your right, its official.

Maybe cause they both fit together so well. I mean I usually got one stuck in the other  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

I don't know..... ole Rick might have stuck that sturgeon skull up that turkey's butt just to throw us off  :holdon:

Guess we won't be inducted into the order of the bone yard very soon   :readthis: :roflmao:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

bowjunkie

roflmao you guys just crack me up some days  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

oh ya thanks Jim now I need a new keyboard again cuz I spewed coffee all over this one  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

possumal

This whole bunch might get inducted into some other special society, but it won't be the bone yard. It'll be a guarded facility, with high walls and padded rooms.  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: We's crazy, baby!!  :eyebrow:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

ErictheRed

You guys are cracken me up! :laf:

I never would have figured that out.

kiyitec

Ya know Rick, you could prolly make A million filming that fish up the turkey trick.  With all the sick bastides's roaming the net with their wives credit cards you're sure to make A killin'.

Well heck, we already have coydogs, Zdonks, platypus, rabid wombats, and PM mods, so I don't think an interracial union between A sturgeon and A turkey is that far off.

Jim- thanks for not taking my name out of the hat in the drawing for that comment.  Or did that wonderfull little sweatheart beat ya to it?          :doh2:                                 ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

possumal

Quote from: kiyitec on July 01, 2007, 03:30:15 AM
Ya know Rick, you could prolly make A million filming that fish up the turkey trick.  With all the sick bastides's roaming the net with their wives credit cards you're sure to make A killin'.

Well heck, we already have coydogs, Zdonks, platypus, rabid wombats, and PM mods, so I don't think an interracial union between A sturgeon and A turkey is that far off.

Jim- thanks for not taking my name out of the hat in the drawing for that comment.  Or did that wonderfull little sweatheart beat ya to it?          :doh2:                                 ~KT
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :bowingsmilie: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Rick223

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: kiyitec  what would we call the offspring stickens  :roflmao:
Dont let that guy that fancys deer in the ditch find out about this it might give some new ideas. :puke:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

kiyitec

Well the first thing that came to mind is  Sturkeons
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

possumal

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: :yoyo: :yoyo:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

FinsnFur

I did pull it out KiYi...but she said if that's how your going to be then he's automatically the winner.  :shrug:

I just stomped off with a mad on, and said I was going Sturkeoning  :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Rick223

:roflmao: :eyebrownod:  :biggrin:
I want to go sturkin sturkeon  or whateever :laf:

kiyitec

Did she ground you for that temper tantrum?

I believe A European mount is in order, ought to look good over the fireplace.  If anyone asks about it you just casually mention
   "that's A piece of *$$ I got off A turkey"   then nonchalantly continue on with the previous conversation. 
                                               ~KT

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Rick223

Good Idea! :bowingsmilie:
It will happen  :roflmao:

Coulter

Dr. Stu...The Science Guy...That sounds pretty believable to me. I know it isn't bear or any other mammal that I can think of, not even a pterodactyl :roflmao: :roflmao:

Steve

bushmaster

I swore I'd never speak of this again, but...... :nofgr:

It's my x-girlfriend who tried to pawn my Bushmaster. :argh:

I trust that we'll keep that among the fins&fur Community. :wink:

"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

FinsnFur

:roflmao: That's all that was left uh Bushy
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

bushmaster

you know how it goes once those critters get to work. 

I just performed a calling sequence "distressed bimbo"  and she was haulled off by a hored of critters.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.