Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I too am glad to see it back.

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Okanagan

Ain't that true!  When getting to know someone new to me, I tend to listen.  Sooner or later they will talk about something I know about, and if they fib there, I say nothing but quietly dismiss anything they say on any subject.

coyote101

“I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word.” - Secretary of Defense James Mattis
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Anytime you see a turtle up on top of a fence post, you know he had some help." - Alex Haley
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory! Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking." - General Dwight D Eisenhower
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute." - Josh Billings
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"No war is over until the enemy says it's over." - Gen. James Mattis   
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

Quote from: coyote101 on June 08, 2017, 10:11:47 AM
"No war is over until the enemy says it's over." - Gen. James Mattis

I really like this General and for some reason I think the troops would too.

Jerry

riverboss

I think he is one of the last of his kind!
He's the rough in the diamond!

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

coyote101

“Autists are the ultimate square pegs, and the problem with pounding a square peg into a round hole is not that the hammering is hard work, it's that you're destroying the peg.” - Paul Collins
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It's always good to be underestimated." - Donald Trump
NRA Life Member

Okanagan

coyote101

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." - Eric Hoffer
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The future has a way of arriving unannounced." - George Will
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

"This war differs from other wars, in this particular. We are not fighting armies but a hostile people, and must make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

coyote101

"Do what you say you're going to do. And try to do it a little better than you said you would." - Jimmy Dean
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." - Jim Valvano
NRA Life Member