• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

AOL users

Started by FinsnFur, November 11, 2006, 10:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

What if any tricks did you have to do to get in here?
I know some of you, I had to reset passwords and that fixed it. Others did all kinds of acrobatic routines to get AOL to let you in.

NASA is still trying to get in, registered back in September, and I have yet to figure out why.  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie

well thats AOHELL for ya that crap should be outlawed

fuzz624

I never have any problems getting in.Sometimes it will let me use the shout box and sometimes it wont.Sometimes the site comes up and looks real weird.All the words come up in blue and red.I still dont know what the deal is with that.Sometimes i have trouble getting in chat.It takes like 5 minutes to load up.Other than being crap,this AOL is great. :laf:

FinsnFur

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that...well...you know how AOL thinks they have the spam and virus world under control, right?
You know how they do it? Your all on a proxy server. When you go to a website via your computor, your not really there. AOL retrieves the information through a series of proxy servers and sends the info back to your machine. Therefore who knows what your getting.

AOL should be outlawed for tampering with Bill gates invention ey?  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

If I try to come here through the AOL brouser, it tales for ever and even then it sometimes just does not let me on.  I have high speed and just use Internet Explorer.  It seems to work that way much better.

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

bearmanric

i cant get on with aol. :madd: just tried the new high speed got in. figuring it out. :yoyo: Rick