• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Faux pro fury?

Started by browning204, August 23, 2008, 11:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Brilliant non-linear critical thinking Rich :yoyo:....that Browning, hes a sly one.....turn everyone else off on Foxpro so he has an open playing field....he is sly...like a Fox.....Pro? :biggrin:

Rich

nastygunz,

Exactly sir!  I heard thru the grape vine that he really really, I mean REALLY wants to get on the Foxpro team, but then he would have to reveal his secret weapon.  :roflmao:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

alscalls

If I won something..........someone better give me a prize........hell I cant even afford to go downtown let alone another state......... :roflmao: :laf: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

I am happy with my fx5 but i wish fox pro had more LIVE coyote vocals

Rich

golfertrout,

I think FoxPro got a couple hot new coyote vocals recently. Recordings of real live coyote. I don't have em yet, but when Steve Dillon gets back from Kansas City, I'm gonna call him. He is due back in town tomorrow, but I don't expect him back to work til the next day.
Foxpro Field staff

Rich

alscalls,

All of these screen names do make things confusing for old man Cronk. I thought you were "canine", who also goes by JD and other times by his REAL name. Sorry about that sir.  :doh2:
Foxpro Field staff

alscalls

Were good :wink: I wish I could howl like that......course I aint got a latex yet :sneer:
AL

Rich

."course I aint got a latex yet"
---------------------------------------
Al,

Latex?  :roflmao:
Foxpro Field staff

bootmud

I just don't get it. :sad:

A company puts new technology and features into a caller that hunters have asked for at a cheaper price than the current top of the line model and what happens.....

Bitch, Bawl, Complain..... :confused:

bootmud

www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

canine

I agree Bootmud, I don't think you guy's quite understand what the "fury" is capable of doing in the field.

Coyotes may become endangered  :eyebrow:

Todays world, you have to stay on top of the game in order to stay in business. A company can't just sit on a product, such as the fx5 and expect to live off the sales forever. Especially in electronics, look at your computer, as soon as you leave the store it's outdated. I don't see alot of bitchin about that goin on.

Call me what ya want, leg humper whatever, it won't hurt my feelings, but I know this new Fury is gonna put more coyotes on the ground for me. Not that I can't call either  :wink: I know what it's capable of doing to a coyotes little brain.  :biggrin:

JD

Troy Walter

Congrats canine ya leghumper.Don't have nothing to say about the e-call just couldn't pass up this open door.Just messing with you canine,good job. :congrats:

bootmud

I'm not familar with Wildlife Tech.  Is the the call that is comparable to the top of the line Foxpro?

$879.95
Engineered in Germany.
32 Sounds
2 year warranty

http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=apc&product_name=wildlife+technologies

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

HaMeR

The Fury has features I like but I'm not going after them.   :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

George Ackley

canine,

last week you were a leg humper, today your a first place would champion leg humper  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I hear what your saying though, but the call dont make the caller,

congrats again pal :congrats: :congrats:

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

alscalls

It as if they are trying to say a poor yote hunter aint worth their time. I do not care what call I use if it works, I just think the prices are freakin nuts. On all of the big ones.....It disgusts me to see prices like that on my computer on my rifle on my caller or any thing but the difference is eventually you can find a good deal on all the above accept a quality E-caller. Canine you do a great job calling, congrats on your win, I hope I can call against ya some time or with ya hunting but a guy in my shoes will never afford the luxury of some of these callers and in the hunting world that is a shame. I agree it is probably tough to survive off of the profits of just an E-caller and diversity is key but even Burger king changes the menu once in a while. I would love to try em all but I would be divorced...........dang that gives me an idea!!! I will buy em all.......... :roflmao: :laf: :roflmao:
AL

Rich

"I'm not familar with Wildlife Tech.  Is the the call that is comparable to the top of the line Foxpro?"
----------------------------------------
Bootmud,

The FX5 and the Scorpion were about equal to WT. The new "Fury" will be a much better caller than ANY other Electronic caller on the market. I haven't even touched a new "Fury", but I am confident that my statement will ring true.  For me, the new remote control feature is all it took to push foxPro over the top. The sound quality is already very good on both FoxPro and Minaska callers that have been available for quite some time. Remote control range and reliability was about  equal also, until the new "Fury" was announced.
Foxpro Field staff

George Ackley

I am with yea AL,,,,

Maybe at lbl someone will bring the new call,, and we can see if it can out do all the old calls,, i like to see it out do my hand calls when it come to putting coyote to sleep...

I think if your a serious predator hunter electronics are a must have tool ,,because, many different critters call for different tool at different times ,, but a electronic call will never take the place of a skilled hunter!
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

bootmud

Rich,

Thanks.  I agree, the remote will be a huge factor for alot of folks interested in a top of the line caller.  Just the larger display alone will win many new customers over.  IMHO

I currently have an FX5 and am more than satisfied with it.  Heck I'd probably still have my FX3 if I hadn't let it sit on my bumper late one night last year. :doh2: :laf:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Rich

"I think if your a serious predator hunter electronics are a must have tool ,,because, many different critters call for different tool at different times ,, but a electronic call will never take the place of a skilled hunter!"
------------------------------------------------

You are exactly right George.
Foxpro Field staff

Rich

bootmud,

Right on sir. If your FX5 is getting the job done, and you have no need for a remote control that cuts thru brush etc, and works at longer ranges, then you surely won't need a different caller. I have an FX5, and the sound quality is excellent. Your FX5 will call critters just fine.  :wink:
Foxpro Field staff